Giving this girl a second chance..but am i wasting my time?

Superus

Met this girl last year in one of my classes. She was very forward when we met. she pretty much did all the work in introducing herself, getting my phone number, hangouts (only in school for studying) and the hugging/touching. I guess i was being a little shocked at the straight forwardness that i was feeling awkward. we both acknowledged our attraction for each other. she would mention hottubs, spending the night at my house although she did say she wasn't ready for sex. i'm ok with that lol

During that year i tried many times to hangout with her outside of school our plans were always broken or rescheduled and broken again. She never made time for me, always had an excuse that didn't make sense to me.

This summer i finally had enough and told her to stop texting me if she doesn't plan on seeing me or talking to me. that simple. i didn't care anymore.

the moment i sent that text she called me (which was rare because we only talked once on the phone in 1 year). i didn't pick up and she text me saying she's sorry and that she's willing to change her schedule so we can be together more and for me to give her a second chance to be a "good friend". I said fine.

The school year started and she has been very active in calling me, texting me, and wanting to see me. She would send blowing kiss with the heart emoticons while texting me. which is kind of strange because she never use to do that. Just yesterday i text her saying "taking a break from studying and i thought of you (blow kiss emoticon)" and she text back saying "really? (blow kiss emoticon)" so obviously she was flirting back. I still have my doubts though that she's still that same person. should i just make it clear by my actions that i want something more or should i just go with the flow? I really like her but i feel like i don't know how to act around her because i'm not sure if we are on the same page. so i act a little awkward....i don't want to flat out tell her i want more..

Do you guys think shes interested? or what should i do?

Well maybe she doesn't know what page i'm at either. I'm in college. all i wanted to do was to go out with her other than hangout at school. either i wasn't available or she wasn't available. most of the time she didn't want to make time for me. I guess we started over when school started now she wants to see me more but i have my guard up and it's making me act weird. communication is definitely lacking

Archived