two questions about sex for the girls

sfboi415

I have just been reading about romance and relationships, and people really need to take time to get to know the person before they play hide the salami. This is probably more true for girls, but it is also true for guys.

If one of the partners rushes the other one to do something that they really aren't ready for, then the result is normally bad feelings all around.

The girl feels used and the guy feels guilty or vise verse. Great sex is timed right, follows a fun evening and is guilt-free. The emotions are safety, security, connection. lust.

Great sex is experimental and full of passion. New, exciting, different...

i agree w/ sisterlynch on the waiting until your ready. Great sex is difficult to define. sometimes nice and sweet and loving is great- really slow, moving to sensual music, staring into my boyfriend's eyes and whispering loving words is incredible and passionate and other times talking dirty, rough play can be fun. the most important thing is the comfort level you have with your partner, the feelings and trust you have for one another. that's key. some of my girlfriend's like sex to get off. since i cannot get off from sex, I need the intimacy and trust.

also, teasing can be really fun. it makes you want it that much more. lots of foreplay is key. kissing all over the body- softly and passionately. again, it really depends on my mood. and another key is communication with your partner- pleasing them but also letting them know what pleases you(in a subtle way of course). but

The thing that makes sex great to me is the romance entwined in it. Sex is designed for procreation, so that in itself isn't as romantic as some people think. The romance is in the REASON for sleeping with that person. It's in the things that are said, the touching, the sweetness wrapped in the entire act. The first guy I was with was worthless in bed specifically because there was no romance what-so-ever. It was, "give her a bang and that's it". He never paid any attention to my needs in bed- there was no pillow talk, not sweet words, no flirting. And because of that, I developed a really bad view of sex.

But my current boyfriend is very sweet in bed, saying sweet things, making me laugh and enjoy myself, and above all he's really taking care of me. That's what makes it great! So obviously, the romance is more important to me than the actual act of sex. I could be happy just laying in bed holding him without any sex.

Although I admit I'm still a virgin I would want sex to be very passionate, and full of lust. There must be an emotional & physical (perhaps intellectual) connection between the two people..somethign erotic, full of tension & teasing at the same time and the sex releases all those energies and gives the greatest satisfaction. (lol, sounds almost Freudian doesn't it? that is my idea of perfect sex anyways.

edit: regarding your 2nd q. about what you focus on, I would say both. It's the atmosphere & the energy that makes it great..

I have just been reading about romance and relationships, and people really need to take time to get to know the person before they play hide the salami. This is probably more true for girls, but it is also true for guys.

If one of the partners rushes the other one to do something that they really aren't ready for, then the result is normally bad feelings all around.

The girl feels used and the guy feels guilty or vise verse. Great sex is timed right, follows a fun evening and is guilt-free. The emotions are safety, security, connection. lust.

Great sex is experimental and full of passion. New, exciting, different...

That's kind of my story, I was a virgin before my ex came along. We ended up making out one week later (first time), and then having sex the next (first time). It wasn't her first time.

After I lost my virginity, I felt tremendous guilt. Here I was, having sex with a girl I've known for a week. I liked her ( lots) but no where near the stage of being able to "make love". I eventually did fall in love with her deeply.

I was just weak, but things progressed way too quickly. But at the same time, I don't know if I could turn down sex..

hurtbylove: Wow, your situation sounds very similar to mine!

As a Guy, I have to agree with the girls on this one. The actual ACT of sex isn't really all that great (My opinion) it's the ART of sex is where the pleasure is. The Gentle words, a soft touch, a slight caress, sensual massage and the almighty kiss. Of course, sense of humor and the ability to laugh also keeps things interesting.

Hurt by Love and BC Boy,

The right girl will come for you, you need to remain hopeful and not be afraid to take a chance on someone new. When your emotions are caught up in someone, make a move--nothing ventured nothing gained.

This is the only way to move forward is to GO For It!! Don't allow your past experiences to stop you from enjoying your life right now.

Don't get caught up in the one night stand syndrome that is going around now, it is a disease!!

Be your own best friend.

Well not a girl here.. but i think the sexual act itself is way overrated.... It is definitely in the setting, the environment, the teasing and flirting, the whipsers, the smells, the touches,..... when you know the act is coming and you dont want it too because you are enjoying the foreplay so much... you know.... you close to paradise then....