Morning Molestation

My b/f of 5 months wakes up at 5:30am. I'm not a morning person, and I get up much later. He's horny in the morning, so he slides his hands under my pj's and starts feeling me up, grabbing my butt, licking my boobs, and "grinding" me, while I'm still half asleep! I've asked him nicely several times to stop doing this. I think it's rude, crude, and disrespectful if it's clearly not mutual. He says, "Excuse me for wanting to get close to you!" and that I'm being cold and pushing him away, even though we continue to cuddle. Then he's cold or argumentative for the rest of the day. I think he should respect my feelings about this and stop getting angry just because he can't get what he wants.

Am I being cold by not allowing him to molest me in the morning? I've tried every way possible to let him know how much this bothers me, but he doesn't want to hear it. What can I do? I'd like to hear from guys as well. My b/f thinks "all women are crazy" so he won't value replies from women!

Quite frankly if I was with someone who didn't respect my opinion cause "all women are crazy" I wouldn't be with him long. He obviously doesn't respect you very much either as he is trying to force you to have sex with him in the morning and does not respect the fact that you say no. Don't be surprised if you find him taking it further without your consent. BE careful.

No the only "crazy" person is your b/f. If he is having trouble respecting your decision, and getting all upset becasue he's horny and your not giving him some, then you need to analyze your relationship a bit more. Your not being cold by telling him to stop groping you when your asleep, and I think he's the one that's being cold and pushy for not respecting that. It's not being close to you when he's trying to molest you in the morning. To me he's just sounding like a disrespectful baby. He's trying to force you to have sex with him when he wants it, and not respecting that it should be when you both want it. Then when he doesn't get what he wants, he starts acting like a baby by telling you your cold, yet he's being mean and argumentative for the rest of the day.

I think one way to really get the point accross to him is tell him that if he does it again, then "one of us is going to have to sleep on the couch, and that one is you!" Let him really know how disrespectul it is, and other guys that respect their g/f's (or wives) would never treat them in that matter. I know for a fact that none of the guys in all the couples I know would ever act that way to their S/O, and I for sure would never even dream of being so rude to my g/f. The only time we have had morning sex was when both of us woke up and wanted to have sex, but if she or I says no, then we respect that and back off. He needs to learn how to back off when you say no.

Hah, not rape... but he is being a moron.

He doesn't know what he is doing, just acting on instinct rather than a respect. My ex g/f did this to me, as I did it back to her. We were both pretty sex crazy so it was ok... but now, with my current, if I did that, I would be in for it... ooh man I would get slapped.

I don't know how to resolve this, but I think he is just the wrong guy in general m'lady.

ForAnother