Friend or Girlfriend

I have been friends with this girl for about 4 years now. We dated for about 3wks then she broke it off. She decided that it would be best if we remained friends, I upset but I just wanted her to be happy so it was cool with me. Heres the problem I want to be more then just friends, I haven't spoke to her about it and I'm not sure where she stands. One night we where talking about finding me a girlfriend and she said if she didn't pick herself she would have to pick a girl for me to date. I told her I wish I could find a girl like you, she asked why not her then (I didn't reply) I thought we are just friends I asked myself. Everytime I she her she either hugs me or kisses me on the cheek. Is there something her or is she playing around?

yo, i know what it's like. Me & my boyfriend broke up 'cause he thought we were better off as friends. look, if you still like this girl you gotta tell her. i dont know the girl so i cant say if she's playin' you, but you gotta watch your back. lots of love.

Hey you have to tell her how you feel. Right now I wish a certain someone would tell me how he feels, and you never know she may be waiting for you to make the first move. What do you have to lose? Just go for it, it will make yoiu feel so much betta hun, at least you will have that closure you need, but you can still be friends with her no matter what happens.