Need to vent re: cyber relationship

11flower

Hi there "Flower". Interesting to see yoru signature there. I guess you felt okay with that afterall.

Well I just wanted to say that I am glad to see that you have finally figured this whole thing out. It seemed to have taken a hold of you for a while as life can sometimes do. Its also great that you still have a great resource even though you won't be maintaining a close personal relationship. It sounds like you have found what is best for you and I thank you for sharing your story. Some of our interactions have given me a little understanding of your character and I've also learned some about myself and how I interact with others.

Also I realized that feelings, emotions and attractions happen when you least expect them...its not always a matter of choice as I tended to think. Its great that you were willing to share your story and work through it at the same time. Thanks! It was a pleasure following along.

Striderhiryu81

Hey Strider,

Thanks so much for the acknowledgement. What you said about attractions...too true. This happened to me and I'd never even thought it'd ever! But as a friend of mine says, "We're human; it happens."

I guess I misinterpreted the reason that this man and I crossed paths. I think it was for reasons other than what I interpreted it to be in the long run. If I'd been able to have more self control, I'd have made different choices. At least I know I don't want to go around that mountain again.

I hope you're doing well and have found another wonderful young lady worth your caliber.

You take best care!

11Flower

Oh, did you really get that from me now?

You see when I read some of what I read from you and others, I didn't disagree with you all, as I was

I wouldn't have put my alias (definitely not my birth name) but several here have occasionally done this too! LOL!) there in my signature if I'd been about my better wits. Heh heh. I like that name though.

I saw in a movie the other night something, "people can't help who they fall in love with." Also, I saw a movie with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Very cheesy but really funny. The tropical princess had fallen in love with them both and was going to have a real indigenous ceremony...to marry both of them. ;-D.

Now this might be getting weird. But in the old biblical days, men had several wives and concubines. Sometimes, too bad it isn't moral or legal to do so today! HAha. LOL. Just kidding. I don't think I could fare well with my husband in that sort of business.

You just take care, and forget everything I just said. LOL!

11Flower

>> But in the old biblical days, men had several wives and concubines. Sometimes, too bad it isn't moral or legal to do so today! HAha. LOL. Just kidding. I don't think I could fare well with my husband in that sort of business

What I meant to add is that too bad wives can't have more than one husband sometimes...

scuse me. it's late. that's silly. I just couldn't do with more than one me or another girl around to..please my husband.

shock!

11Flower

UPDATE:

It's not working. This man I originally posted about, who is a sort of ex-friend but now a helpful resource in the interest of my endeavors is someone I'm still attached to. I don't understand it. I don't believe I was ever actually infidelitous with this guy other than hinting and fantasizing some things. I know all about how *wrong* this or that is. I don't want to hear your personal stuff. I have enough of my own here.

I don't want to be attached to this man, but I can't help it. I love my husband and kids and will not go running off. But feelings are there for this man. I don't know what to do other than realise the truth that it will never actually come to be and so i'm wasting my time. What is it that has me hooked on him? What?

I think I'm in love with two men. How screwed up you might say. But someone else who went through this understands because he went through the same thing.

If I'm not making any sense that's fine. I'm just sort of diarying it right now. I may be in love with two people. Too weird.

11F.

I was told once that I'm "polyamorous". I don't think so.

Although there are times I'd wished I could have this legally. Too weird!

If my husband were wanting this, of course I don't think I could go for it.

All too strange.

Thanks for being there, Stider. I appreciate it.

11F.