dating first kiss to ask or not to ask?

Hi angrybeaver,

Well thats a tough question.

Often when the time is right you will kiss.

I wouldnt think about it too much or you will end up not kissing and the moment wont be real.

Just play things cool, go with the flow and if you kiss you kiss.

Dont over think things, there isnt a rule book to kissing, there are no instructions to love.

Follow your heart and be true to yourself.

Good luck

SLBG

I think its best to not ask but realise when the time is right. Often the time when your both at some1s front door looking at each others eyes and the conversation has stopped. Lets face it, if she likes you (which im sure she does, thats why she's with u), then she's going to want to kiss u.

Well personally, If I was on a first date I would go for it, I mean if the date went on real well, and we connected and sparks flew and whatnot, I'd go for it without asking. But I guess there are some girls who just won't kiss on the first date no matter how good the date went on. But then again, I guess you can tell most of the time if you can go for the kiss, like from the look in her eyes, or if she gets real close to you.

cheers,

okay i am looking for some female opinions and males 2 if they so wish. i was just wondering do girls like to be asked......can i kiss you.....or do girls like it when a guy just goes for it...... always wondered i know it depends on the girl just curious thats all.

Just kiss them.

personally...i think it ruins the moment when the guy asks if he can kiss you!

just try and read her judge for yourself if she wants to be kissed! and for a first date, i would just give her a soft, sweet, fairly quick kiss this way, if she didnt really want to be kissed then it wont be as awkward!

good luck

-sunni