how do i start this up after so long, HOW??

Jimbo10

Ok, heres the deal

Im really shy, i have some friends who are girls but the girl that im interested in has known me since grade one (grade 10 now) and we arent friends at all anymore. Infact, we dont say high even. I really think she has a cool personality, and im totaly physically attracted, but she is somone who complains a fair amount (w/e) and i have NO CLUE if she hates me or likes me. How do i go about finding out...im shy, and any relation we have gets a -1/10 . Guys, girls, help me out, i dont know if i can muster up the confidence to just go say "hey wana go out sometime" or something." and what if she hates me or is repulsed, or something. She always glances at me in my english class: she sits 2 rows up and is always turning to talk to the girls inbetween us, when she tells funny stories , she glances at me sometimes, but maybe it's cause im looking at her. Im totally lost. I dont know where to start and what to do next people, PLEASE give me so direction. Im so shy when it comes to this girl, i dont wana screw anything up with this one, it's not a normal situation where if the answer is no, that's the answer; this girl is someone who i really have a huge crush on and have had for a long time.

secondly, i would love teen girls to just give a straigt answer on how they show their attracted!

Ok my advice is to just have a chat with her, that way you can gauge whether she likes you or not and also build a friendship to start with.. If she responds then maybe in time you can ask her if she wants to do something, that is less threatening for you. Also remember that you have to give her time to get to know you, right now if she doesn't know you all that well she might also be a bit shy.. but just be friendly and chat about day to day stuff until she gets to know you better. Also ask her some questions about what she likes, her family etc.

Hope everything goes well!

QM.

First of all, she doesnt hate you. You say you're a shy guy, which means you probably havent talked to her much. If she doesn't know you much, there is no reason whatsoever that she would hate you.

To find out whether she likes you or not, you need to interact with her more. This means talking with her, asking her out, getting to know each other.

It's been said a million times: build up your confidence. I know this isnt easy as it sounds, but the truth is if you like her, and you dont even have the courage to ask her out, there is no way you'll ever be able to have her.

I'll assume you've had this crush for quite a while now. Talk to her sooner than later and when you do, be yourself. I know you like her a lot, but if you go overboard trying to impress her, you'll most likely come off as being c*cky and naive.

Good luck.