Ah, Mechanical Problems Down There?

Why is it more difficult for me to use the bathroom standing up?

I dont mean Actually standing, I mean Standing up down below my waste... proper term "Erection" it's funny how often i get these all of a sudden, i don't masturbate anymore, that was ages 16-20...I don't know, iv 'e heard that most men between the ages of 20-35 walk around with erections, or partial erections sometimes 50% of the day off and on, Oh god i'm starting to sounds like one of those COSMO article's...I'm sorry

Anyone have advice, or knowledge on what i can do to stop getting these "Impulse Erections" is greatly appreciated, i think a girl noticed it at work today, and i was quite embarrassed to say the least...To bad i didn't have a math Book to put in front ot if like in High school.

It's ok You can laugh, i actually think it's funny myself. but i'm a little worried....Embarrassed

my bf can NEVER go pee with an erection... if he tries to go right after we have sex or I give him head he stands there for a good minute or two and when I ask him whats taking him so long he always says he has to wait for it to go down...

Im a girl, so I really dont know.. but I think its totally ok... or are you concerned that you have an erection so much?? Maybe I got the question wrong

You know what thats ironic You say that, b/c i just had to go pee and i couldn't.

Well i guess thats a sign of relief (mental relief i assure you) that I'm Not alone on this one, someone shares the same "problem" i am experiencing, that is good to know.

Your not ment to go to the bathroom when its erect. Otherwise u will make quite a bit of mess. Like the post above said, we all wake with our morning glories and we have to stand by the toilet for ages for it to go down while we are dieing to pee

I can relate with the erection problem. We all have the problem. I get them throughout the day, and u get them in the most inconvienent places. Its times like those that im glad im not hung like a donkey

Well I'm No donkey, But I'm not a Gizmo either,

I'm 6'5 and wear a 14" shoe, and i have had many girls ask me these exact words "Is it True what they say about guys with big feet" i just say "Do you want to find out"

But thats a whole other post, I was just curious to know weather or not any other men out there were or have been in the same boat as me, i got this from hearing a friend talk about it..and of course from my over analytic mind it sometimes get the best of me..

Any ways he said that there is a medical condition when a guy has over a dozen erections for short times, sporadically each day. (banana oil story)

Glad to hear that an OK thing for men, For a Hot Minute I thought i had some problem with my mechanics, (whips Forehead) Well Thanks for your advice., i can sleep better tonight knowing my "naturally" morning glory will return "naturally" threw-out the day tomorrow, I just hope i can find a math Book next time.

Boy, you must work in a very enticing place...can't you guys go into the bathroom stall and lean over in a way that releases the pee with out it flying all over the place?

If you can -- would you please teach my son to stop peeing on the bathroom floor? I hate cleaning up behind the toilet, time to hire a maid!!

LOL

Oh Wow, Your son doesn't have this issue to contend with just yet, he has just the opposite which in my eyes is a Good thing, my advice to yourself is to say

"well at least My son can go without having to let go of his glories in the morning"

I know that isn't something US guys look forward too, Really it can cause some serious Disscomfort, not being able to pee, But you have the feeling that you have to, It's a feeling like none other.

Nah, Pinching an erect penis is like having your blood supply cut off to your pointer finger, than after 5 minutes having someone pinch that finger which has been full of blood for 5 minutes, it kinda hurts...you understand what I'm saying sister? it's kinda hard to explain to a women. (idk)

Sometimes thinking about baseball helps...Or fishing.