How to know if the "person" is a virgin or not

I'll start this topic off with a little story for enjoyment purposes =)

A very 'straight and honest' girl is going to Kuala

Lumpur. Before she left, her mother gave her

some advice.

"Daughter, when you're in KL and if you're looking

for a match there, you must take note of the

following the requirements Mother set for you. You

must find a man that is 'faithful', not 'spendthrift'

and must be a "virgin".

With this advise from her mother, the girl went to

Town. After some months later, she came home

to her kampung to get her mother's blessings to

marry.

"Mother, I've met my match following your

instructions. My future husband is faithful because

when we went out for a holiday one day, he took

care of me specifically even though there were so

many prettier girls around. Isn't that being

faithful?".

Her mother nodded in agreement.

"Then, since the day was getting late in the night

and rain was pouring, my boyfriend decided that

we stay the night at a hotel. He also suggested

that in order not to spend too much, we shared

one room only. Isn't he not spendthrift guy?"

For the second time her mother nodded her head

in agreement, but with a little concern.

"And finally mum... , I know he is a virgin".

"How did you know he is still a virgin?" The

mother asked with repidition.

"Ermm... .his 'that one' is new... ... still wrapped up

in plastic,mum!!"

*.....fainted..... * =_="

hehe =) As for that topic, i do have some ideas to know... but first i would like to hear you guys' opinions first. From behavior to appearance to communication... How are they different from ones who are not virgin?

Well, it is rather difficult to tell by body language if someone is a virgin. Asking him is the most direct and least difficult of your options, but it doesn't always seem that way. You can tell if someone just had sex recently through body language, but ever had it in their life? Thats more difficult.

Since I'm assuming you're a teenager, and sex comes up in discussions every 5 minutes, look at him when talking and see if he is nervous. Or have a friend go to his house with a survey asking him how he feels about sex before marriage. Or you could duct tape to his locker a sign that says "I lost my virginity last night!". The last one's kind of mean, but it makes a perfect time to ask the question if you are there when he first sees it. Good Luck.

I would love to know where Nexus got their information? That seems to be a very generalized & biased statement.

And yes, I do have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back. I got it when I turned 18 & didn't loose my virginity until a year & a half later.

I also have alot of friends with their tongues pierced. Most of them were still virgins when they got it done.

Well, this topic is only for fun. I really do want to know the behaviors that changes before & after a person lose their virginity. Nexus is bias, but I actually like bias opinions cause it's exciting & it makes a person think whether it's correlated or not.

I think Im Canadian is kinda smart. He would be the person who try things on a person to see how they would react. That gives them more clues to ponder upon.

San123 is coming from a female's perspective. She's describing an inborn trait as well as accumulated experience that a male has which makes the guy more successful with female.