whats going on

okay my mom is going to drive me crazy. a few days ago she started freaking out on me about why i have sharp objects next to my bed. i told her it was because i use them to cut things when im dont feel like going and getting sissors from the kitchen. its kinda a lie but i dont want to tell her the real reason. the real reason is i used to cut, but i stopped a while ago and just never got rid of the knives and stuff. niether one of my parents noticed i was cutting. but now, a month later, they are freaking out because they think im hurting myself. the only part of my body i cut was my arms and now that the scars are gone i wear short sleeve shirts. but they wont leave me alone about it.

and today i was going to the orthodontist and my mom started freaking out on me. then she told me that she had called our insurence agent and asked where to get a pyscologist. ive told my friends a millon times i wasnt going to a damn pyscologist, now i might have to because of my parents. its not like im going to tell that person whats going on. there is no point in me going. im good at hiding things and can go on forever without any of them actually knowing what ive done.

anyways how do i get my parents to leave me alone? and how do i tell them that im not going to a pyscologist? that i dont need help? that they would just be wasting money by forcing me to go?

thanks to anyone who read all the way through this. if you can please tell me what you think of this situation. thanks again.bye

rc

Hm............why don't you go to doctor , just to keep your parents happy?

If you do that........they might leave you alone than........

But.........hehe........sorry, but ur little poem at the end....(the happiest day) sounds scary...maybe you should go, just to find out what its like...

Besides going there doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you.....(and u don't have to tell your friends that you went there. .....keep it silent.)

actually the poem at the bottom is really as song. its called "day that i die"

by good charlotte. its a really good song. the twins wrote and sing it.

and i dont really care if my friends know that i might have to go. they are the reason i stopped in the first place. they would be happy if i went. i want to make them happy. but i dont need some doctor telling my parents that i need help with my life. thats part of the reason i dont want to go.

i already know what its like. alot of my friends have gone for the same thing. i already know that going isnt gonna help any thing. it will most likely screw everything up even more. ive already got things back to normal with my life, or at least close to normal. i dont need the damn doctor causing more problems because im gonna be the one that has to clean everything up. i already cleaned things up for myself, i dont need to ad on to the list that im working on now.

thanks for the advice. mabye ill go once, but only once. talk to you later.

rc

You're old enough by now to know when and how to hide things from your parents. You failed to do so and now you're dealing with the consequences of that failure. This will teach you an important lesson and be an aid to memory if nothing else.

When I was 14 my parents decided they didn't know what to do with me so they sent me to a psychologist. I psychoanalyzed him (he had some problems with his relationship with his mother, and was currently replaying those in his relationship with his daughter). I told him exactly what I had to tell him, and he told my parents that there was nothing wrong with me, I was a normal, healthy kid, and they shouldn't worry anymore. They kinda eased up on me after that, even though my cutting was blatantly obvious and I had gotten arrested, kicked out of school, etc.

If it's any consolation, many people go through hard times in their teen years, but after that everything gets a bit easier (and harder). A good rule of thumb is to not do anything you can't take back or fix later, if you know what I mean, everything else is small enough you should feel free to go a little crazy if you want to.