New To Bondage

MissMexican

Alright, so I've been dating this fellow for quite some time. He lives a decent drive away, and comes to visit me every weekend, so I can really make an event out of this coming weekend, when we agreed to get a bit into bondage. All he knows is that I plan to tie him up--but I plan on adding things like a blindfold, chocolate sauce all over him for me to lick off, feeding him strawberries dipped in chocolate...

I'm not quite sure what to tie him up with, though. I was gonna just go and buy rope or something, but I'm broke as all HELL. Any ideas/tips? Any tips on the entire ordeal would be nice, as this will be my first experience a)with bondage and b)being completely in control.

lol...depends on if you want PAIN or not! I think most people use softer items....like scarves...or even your 'ties' off your bathrobe. Ropes would leave a rope burn...

I'm not into bondage so i'm not much help. The only time i tried it...i was blindfolded and tied. Didn't care for it...i wanna do the touching and the licking.....lol

Archived