dinner with ex need advice badly

hey guys thanks for reading. just wanted to see if this is bad or not. broken up about three months still on great terms work in same hotel etc. she is moving to new york from ireland soon and she agreed for me to take me out on date before she goes yanow spa, dinner nice room etc. is it stupid for doing this since we re broken up or is it a nice goodbye like i imagine it to be. and also i have been with women since the breakup and feel guilty if i sleep with my ex?!? any help or advice appreciated

She is your ex. Don't you think it will be more difficult for you to re-live those emotions knowing she will be moving acorss the pond and likely never see her again? You have been an ex for 3 months....do you really want to take a step back in your own "recovery"? Say goodbye, wish her well. That's really all that needs to happen. If you want to torture yourself........go and have a good time with her. Then you can regret it and start from the beginning. Best wishes.

thanks for the replys.

see im not really the kind of person that sits around and dwells and wonders what went wrong its just not me i just live in the moment and take the good with bad. so it will be good to get the opportunity to have fun with her and say bye. like it was me that ended it as she was finished college and i have years left and the best thing for her was to spread her wings and go live life but she wouldnt , even in her own words she was 'very comfortable being with me'.

Archived