Be honest with me here...

abysmal

Put yourself into a new community. Make friends. Try to care about what people think. We are all in this stupid life together.
I try to keep genuine interest, I guess I've just been focusing on people who are too busy or who don't care; maybe they cared initially, but for whatever reason lost interest or came to view me as a liability.. I guess I'll just try to be patient, I really have no other options right now other than to let it go, try to adjust back to solitude and maybe someone else will come along. Can't hold my breath, though. The one good thing is that matters such as these have taught me not to take people for granted, but at the same time I have to learn not to smother people with attention or become an emotional burden. And I have to stop looking at every girl I meet who has great attributes and a wonderful personality in a romantic light.
I try to keep genuine interest, I guess I've just been focusing on people who are too busy or who don't care; maybe they cared initially, but for whatever reason lost interest or came to view me as a liability.. I guess I'll just try to be patient, I really have no other options right now other than to let it go, try to adjust back to solitude and maybe someone else will come along. Can't hold my breath, though. The one good thing is that matters such as these have taught me not to take people for granted, but at the same time I have to learn not to smother people with attention or become an emotional burden. And I have to stop looking at every girl I meet who has great attributes and a wonderful personality in a romantic light.

Dude, exactly. You are very smart and reflective. Maintain that, and put interest and attention into your passions (read: yourself), and you will attract all kinds of souls everywhere you go.

Good luck.

Archived