How to reject the rejector?

If you mean you want to use NC to make your ex feel bad/want you back, then NO.

NC is only to heal yourself and move on.

No I am not using NC to make my ex want me back, I am doing it for myself. I guess I want to know how NC is going to affect my ex? would it make him feel hurt and miss me. But I understand, it's ultimately for me.

I see what you mean, you don't want to be the rejected, powerless party. You don't want your ex back but you want to reject them in your mind, so you feel more like the rejector, and consequently like you have your power back?

Yes! That's exactly what I mean. Like I've been doing strict NC for 19 days since my BU. My ex broke NC twice and I just ignored him. I've never had trouble with breaking contact so I'm not worried about tempting to contact him. Heck I don't even care to read any of his texts, emails and will not pick up his call. But I wonder what this does to him. Just curious you know

It does nothing to him. If he reaches out to contact you and you ignore him....he goes on with his day. The next time a random thought of you passes thru his head -- he either reaches out and texts...or says, "meh" and gets on with his day.

Not contacting him -- doesn't affect him. It heals you.

Archived