DON'T EVER Facebook Stalk your ex

heartbrokengir

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why not delete? I unfriended them. I mean what's the difference between unfriend and block?

BLOCK is much better. It blocks contact between you two (he can't send you messages, nor can you send him any). You can't search for him, and he can't search for you. All his posts are hidden, even if through mutual friends.

BLOCK > DELETE. Trust me

If you block them then you cant see anything....their name wont even come up...if you unfriend them you will still be able to find them....everyone I know is guilty of this..even if they are not broken up then get jealous over what they find ...its a horrible horrible thing just adds fuel to the fire

I honestly think if I want to find out about them, I will regardless, cuz even if I block them, I will be able to unblock them.

When you block them, this makes them disappear 100%

So in the meantime, while they are blocked, they will be less and less in your mind as each day passes. If you don't have them blocked, they might show up in mutual friends post and/or photos, which can set you back again. So keep them blocked and keep it that way for as long as possible

Archived