I am so torn! I've been dating this guy for about 6 months and he's been my best friend for about 8 years. I love him and can only see my future with him. But the thing is, I'm starting to have feelings for someone else. Does that mean I don't love my boyfriend? I don't know what to do. Sometimes I wana break up with my boyfriend just to see if things would work with this other guy, but I don't want to lose the love of my life! HELP!! Thanks.

P.s. I am in a long distance relationship with my current boyfriend, could this also be part of the problem??

Yeah. I think that maybe the reason you are getting attracted to other guys might be because of your long-distance relationship with your boyfriend. It might be because you feel like you need someone to be there with you instead of someone whom you only talk to on the phone. Maybe you could ask your boyfriend to move over to where you are or maybe you could move over to where he is.

Hi Gia2Cute4u,

How a little "PS" can make a difference, eh? I believe that this is absolutely the reason why you are attracted to this new person. Long distance relationships are very hard to maintain. If you would like to make that happen, you require a plan. It needs a plan to meet and greet and see how you feel. Then it requires a plan to see how you are going to be together, so that you both have something to work on and to look forward to.

If a plan like that is missing, there's no way that a long distance relationship will work out fine in the end. You start to look around... he starts to look around... and before you know, there's trouble.

My suggestion? Think over what you really want to do... with both guys. You gonna stick to your current b/f? Then you cannot get any closer to that other guy. You gonna 'move' to that other guy? Please be honest and fair with your current b/f.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck in what you decide.

~ SwingFox ~