I want to please my boyfriend but I can't!

faizahchowdry

So me and my boyfriend met in college and we've been going out for 4 months now. We're really close and I love him to bits but he lives 2 hours away and I only really see him at college. We both have really strict parents so it's hard to get out of the house and for him to come to mine or for me to go to his. We have had some opportunities to spend some intimate time together where we didnt have sex but he fingered me and I gave him a blowjob - we've done it twice so far. But recently both of our parents have been at home so we haven't been able to do intimate things for over a month now. He gets really horny sometimes and can't do anything about it in public. We're both really sexually frustrated and it's getting to a point where it's ruining our relationship. I can really see myself with him for a long time but the distcance and strict parents are coming between us. How can I please him? What can we do about it? How can we stop being so frustrated and get it out our system? Help! Oh and we can't get a hotel or go to friends house we've already considered that and it won't work

Try pleasuring yourselves until you can get together... that avoids pregnancy as well because sooner or later you're going to go all the way. Make sure you're educated on birth control, sexually transmitted deseases and the risk of losing your parents financial support when they find out what you two are about. Be patient, have fun, be safe.

Archived