DONT KNOW HOW TO START THIS SOAP OPERA STORY. WELL THERES THIS REALLY NICE GIRL THAT LIVES DOWN THE HALL FROM ME. HER AND I BECAME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER AND SHE TELLS ME SHE HAS THEM TO AND WANTS TO BE WITH ME BECAUSE I THINK WE FIT LIKE LEGO. IM CLEAN AND SOBER FOR 2 1/2 YRS I HAVE A GOOD JOB PAY MY BILLS AND HAVE A SAVINGS AND THINK IM A REALLY NICE GUY. WELL HERES MY PROBLEM SHES IN RECOVERY TOO WELL HER EXBOYFRIND SHE WAS WITH 1 1/2 YRS COMES BACK. SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM BECAUSE HE RELAPSED FOR ABOUT THE THIRD TIME AND I THINK HE HASNT WORKED FOR SOMETIME AN HAS BEEN TO PRISON 1 OR 2 TIMES. SHE TELLS ME HE SAYS HES WILLING TO DO WHAT EVER SHE ASK HIM TO DO. HES IN A 6 MONTH PROGRAM AND COMES TO VISIT SOME WEEKENDS AND I DONT SEE HER MUCH, WHEN HES NOT AROUND WERE JUST LIKE BOYFRIEND AND LADYFRIEND, WE KISS AND HAVE FUN AND LAUGH TOGETHER, SHE SAYS SHE OWES HIM ANOTHER CHANCE BECAUSE SHE FEELS SHES INVESTED ALOT OF TIME WITH HIM AT THE SAME TIME SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I DONT THINK SHE REALLY DOES EITHER CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOME SOLUTIONS

Hi coolcarms,

This is a difficult one. I am sorry to hear that she is not giving herself to you 100%. I understand that she still wants to give her b/f a second chance.

It looks like, though, that she doesn't really know what she wants. She likes you and she is obviously into her b/f. The only one being able to answer your question is her. I have two suggestions for you:

1) How do you feel over this whole situation? Could it be possible that you feel being led on? Do you think that she is 'using' you for comfort and support? Do you think she's honest in her feelings towards you?

2) Talk to her about how you feel again and explain to her that you feel strange about the situation, in which she is kissing you and all, where at the same time she is still involved with her b/f. Ask her for an explanation.

Based on that, you will have to decide wether you are going to wait and if so for how long, or wether you move on. I hope that this helped you and wish you good luck in making the right decisions that will work for you.

~ SwingFox ~