What do you and your GF/BF talk about?

well, i've always found that some people you click with and some you don't. in other words, some people you'll have an easy time of talking about everything and nothing at all, and some people it will feel like pulling teeth to just get easy answers.

doesn't make it right or wrong, but maybe you just haven't found that in a relationship yet.

Let's see, let's see..

Well currently I am in a long distance relationship with my GF (of soon two years), so talking is just about everything we can do.

We usually talk about Bush, U.S.A, politics, animé, school, work, sex, cute stuff, movies, dreams/nightmares, the future to mention a few.

Perhaps the key to a good discussion or chat is to Be interested and actually listen to the words that your loved one is saying. Tone of voice helps too, you can't sound like you're about to fall asleep..

And, euh, what more.. Be detailed without being dull and if you're noticing your gf/bf loosing interest - just throw in a fun or sexual word. I don't know, personally I hate talking on the phone.

Hope it helped.

Well I've been talking on the phone a lot with a girl I really like and we just talk about computers, the latest games (we are both gamers/computer nerds), what we did that day, stuff like that. I don't know if it's much help to you, but when I talk to her on the phone I just dont seem to have too much hassle finding something to talk about, so don't worry about it too much and just go with it

Sometimes, to have good conversation, you have to spend time on your own doing your own thing, too. If two people are always together, they won't have as much new stuff to share with each other.

Anyway, you can talk about funny things that happened to you or someone you know, things you've been wondering about (in life, the world, at work/school, on TV/movies), weird facts you learned and what you think about them.

Talking is sometimes like a game. You put effort into it, and it flows. But if you wait for something to happen, then there's no momentum. So sometimes you just have to say something -- anything -- to jumpstart it again. Okay, now I'm just rambling ...