My High School grades.

JonLH

What you posted includes the entire state system! With two different medical schools! In three different cities! SIX of those laureats are from medical schools, UT-AUSTIN (the one we were talking about) only has the one.

Nice research skills lol

Lmfao seeing as how I am getting into their med school and they are a part of the UT system, I figured I show that, see University of Texas at Austin with 9 not one? link removed

My comment stands

..... did you not see my top 10% GPA... again remember you came to this thread boasting about your eliteness and when called on you could not explicate why it is that you think you have the right to feel that way. Again what has your school achieved to make you say it is better than UT?

Dude you are ridiculous!! We have been talking about undergraduate schools the ENTIRE time. As this is a thread for a guy in HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, the UT school system as a whole has a bunch of nobel laureates, the UT undergrad has ONE. (Same as UNC!) Quit citing secondary sources that group the whole system together. The nobel organization has its very own website and its very own list that breaks it up by institution. I posted it. Quit pretending you don't see it.

And I very much know exactly why I said UNC was better than UT, because it is better ranked and is harder to get into. That is why it is more "prestigious".

I don't think its logical or valid to compare the "achievements" of UNC-CH that has the resources and faculty for 15,000 students with the entire university of texas public school system that has the resources and faculty for 190,000 students.

I think you should spend less time on the internet. I'm not sure if you can disable your twitter like you can on facebook, but if you can by all means do it for at least a few weeks and see if that helps. Disable your accounts on the other sites you spend too much time on too. In university I had to disable facebook during my exams one semester, since I literally would not study if I had the ability to go on facebook (that was the year facebook gained popularity - other semesters I stopped finding it so interesting and was able to keep it 'abled' while studying!).

OK back on topic...you need motivation man...some way some how...I cant sit for hours and do hw and study like some people. I would come home sit down at the table...not go anywhere else and just start reading or studying..if you have homework given on Monday and its due Wednesday...start chipping at it day by day so its not so much at one time...start making note cards...study for 2 hours..then go online for a few then back to studying....If you do not learn and change your ways you will only do worse in college. I know from personal experience. I was lazy in HS and i pretty much failed out of my second year in college...it sucks it only changed for me after i pretty much hit rock bottom and asked myself wth am i doing...

i graduated this past winter with a 3.34 gpa...but it def was not easy at all...

Archived