My boyfriend of four years became my ex about three weeks ago when we had a fight and I would not take his calls. When I finally called him back a few days later he said he had met another girl and wanted to start dating her. Well the same night he broke up with me he called like four times to see if I was going out that night. Then he called again the next day. Then he did not call for a few days and then called again. Then he started asking for advice with the new girl. I gave him advice at first but then I told him I could not do it anymore. So then he called me tonight after four days and was acting all sweet. He was like are you dating anybody? And saying that if they treated me bad he would hurt them. Then he was like I know you want to know how me and her are doing(referring to the new girl) and I was like no, but he told me they were doing fine anyway. Then he said under his breath"when are we going to get back together" but when I asked him what he said he was like, "Nothing, I was just joking". But then he went on to tell me that he still thinks about us being intimate together. He has told me alot of details about this other girl so I don't really think he made her up. But I just don't know what to think! He acts like he really likes her because he says he gets sick before they go out from nerves like he did when we first started dating, yet he sometimes makes comparisons between me and her that are in my favor. I just can't tell though. What is he up to?

I think you made a good decision to breakup with him. Now he is someone elses problem. Doesn't sound like he is running on all cylinders. Why would he tell you details about his new girl? Either he is trying to make you jealous or he just likes playing head games with you.

DBL

Girl I think you need to watch it with that guy. He is seriously out to hurt you. Don't play his little game it's very dangerous.

You are going to have to stop taking his calls and avoid him. He is with this other girl and he is disrespecting her by telling you things about her and he is disrespecting you too.

Show him that you will not be a part in this ego trip of his by walking away. I know it will be hard on you, but keep your chin up.

You will be ok.

Ignore him, he is playing games. First he wanted to make you jealous with another girl, now he says he wants you back. If he wanted you back genuinely he would apologize for his behaviour and promise you that he would do anything to win you back. Don't take his calls, or tell him to back off.

Ilse.

He is playing games with you, and your emotions. An ex does not start asking advice about their new partner immediately after you broke up, unless the intention is to hurt you or cause jealousy. If you had been friends for a while...maybe, but not right after.

Stop taking his calls, or when he starts saying anything about her, be very forward and say that while you appreciate that he thinks he can confide in you, that you have no interest in discussing their relationship and that if they have problems, they should be discussed between themselves. Be blunt, calm and collected when you say it. If he breaks that rule, then definitely stop taking calls.

He has a lot of growing up to do...sounds like he may regret not being with you, but he should be a man and do something about it, and he is not doing that and in process is hurting you and this other girl.

Walk away, you deserve better!