Got a moment? I just want to share this with ya!

So about a month before my ex and I broke up for good, I met a dude who is now one of my best friends. We both are trying to break into the music business and we both have the EXACT same situations when it comes to females. He saw how i was being treated and has been a major factor in my healing ever since. He also has an ex that did him extremely dirty and almost two years later some things still trouble him.

Recently, his ex has been trying to get back with him (for her own selfish reasons) and he has been thinking about just having casual encounters with her. Well, yesterday his ex's sister-in-law decided to have a long convo. She talked about her issues with her husband (the ex's brother) and then she began to tell my boy about how his ex has been talking about him. THEN SHE DROPPED THE BOMB! She told my boy about how his ex was cheating on him while they were together when he would be away at school. He finally got his closure.

Even though they had broken up almost two years ago and he's doing fine I was kind of happy for him until he told me that the news kind of took him back to a sad time. He did tell me it made him feel good to know that she still thinks about him, but I could tell he was a little upset. This made me think about my situation because they are very similar. I don't know if my ex cheated on me and to be honest I really don't want to know. All I know is that she was a B to me our last few months together, she broke up with me like 4 times before finally giving up, replaced me instantly and had the nerve to be cruel when i contacted her. That is ALL the closure I need.

I finally understand what the people on here mean when they say closure comes from within you. Closure can set you back. Some things arent meant for us to know and it's best to just live life and not ponder over things we cannot change or control.

Take care.

sounds like you and your mate have something very special together. It's nice to have that kind of brotherly love.

Yea man and the crazy thing is even though we played football against each other in high school I've only been friends wit him since June of last year.

My ex and I were in a long distance thing for quite awhile, and when I came to her apartment, I noticed that some of my pictures were falling out of the frames... I always asked her if she had taken them down or something, and she acted all defensive like yeah right, and she told me that she never did, but Im thinking she had been seeing this guy for longer then I knew and took down whenever he came to her apartment... it hurts alot to even think about that again (we were together 4 and a half years and have now been broken up with NC for 4 1/2 months.) So I will never really know the truth behind that, and honestly I really dont even want to think about that, I was hurt enough when she replaced me with someone else, and admitted that the guy was over the last week we were together, so knowing that she had been seeing him for months before that would really hurt even more.

The best thing to do is just accept what happened and move forward... who wants to waste their time with a user, cheater, and lier all in one anyway? And learn from the experience.. learn that you cant treat people that way, I believe in some kind of karma, people that do these things will get something back, or be unhappy in some way, nobody gets away with it.

Your are absolutely right. To be honest part of me wants my ex to hurt because the pain that i went through...i cant even describe it and i never wanna live that again. I just wish she went through half of what i went through in Oklahoma tryna finish college and get over her. smh you guys gotta read my next post.

Archived