Yeah, I broke NC. Got tired of all the text's.

But, was the message not clear enough ?

Honestly, I don’t know what you want.

But, we both know what happened. You made a choice.

I had to make a choice that was not mine. I had to say goodbye for the last time.

Your texts and emails of still "loving" me and "missing" me truly hurt, intentionally or not.

Let’s let it go, shall we ? Let's stop the nonsense.

I'm not asking for much from you here, just some respect for me.

Thanks,

M*****(full first name)

Got back :

I don't mean to hurt you, that is not my intention at all. I just really really miss talking to you, and seeing you. I miss you! I hate the fact that you don't want to do those things. We were friends at one point, and now you want nothing to do with me. And your the one person who knows every thought that I think, and I miss that. I know that I can't take it back, and I am truly truly sorry, but don't you miss me too?

If you wish I will not bother you anymore, but that is not what I want. I want to tell you that S** got her license and that I got all A's last semester, and that I was invited into the honor's society at school. And hear about you.

Yes, I messed up. But we are not children, do you really have to hold a grudge against me, can you turn everything off so easily? I'm having a hard time doing that.

I do respect you, and I am sorry. If you so desire I will give you what you want.

D*****

P.S. I hate the fact that you signed that M*****

How nice....

The context here is that she broke up with him yet wants to remain friends and keep in heavy contact, and it seems the OP has no desire for friendship at this point in time and wants contact to cease.

OP, I think you made yourself pretty clear. I don't think it matters though, because she responded to your telling of how it hurts when she tells you she misses you by... telling you she misses you.

You're probably going to have to remove all ways of her contacting you for this to stop, if that's what you want.

Edit: Oh wow, not only did she break up with you, she did it to get involved with someone else? Yeah, she is selfish to her very core and your words are not gonna get through to her. Block her on everything you can and essentially delete her from your life.

My ex left me for someone else after 4 and a half years 4 months ago as well.. we've been in NC the whole time. She hasnt contacted me, she did ask how I was doing 2 days after the breakup, other then that nothing, and I didnt respond. You have to kind of force yourself to be mad whenever you think about it, just be mad about what she did, how she is sleeping with someone else now, you dont want a user like that and either do I. Just dont respond anymore to her, that will show her that your really cant go on like this.

Just tell her that she lost the privilege of being able to talk, confide in you and use your shoulder to cry on when she chose to walk away from you and the relationship.

Then just stop responding to her texts. You may not be able to control her behavior and stop her from texting you, but you can definitely control your actions and refrain from responding altogether. Eventually she will have no choice but to give up at some point and finally go away. Otherwise, you can just threaten her with a restraining order at some point, if she keeps it up.

Seriously, she's trying to push the blame off of her and onto you by making it seem like she's trying to be your "buddy" but according to her, you're just being immature about it. In all reality, she's being extremely manipulative by trying to use reverse psychology to make you feel as if it's you who's causing problems, while she's trying to reach out to you as well as being selfish by not allowing you to drop contact and move on.

Personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with someone so cold-hearted... Seriously, drop this girl altogether bud!

She wants to have her cake and to eat it to - "Look, I left you for somebody else, but can't we still be best friends? I mean come on, I'm happy. Why aren't you happy for me? I don't want to understand your pain, i just want to talk small talk about how I got all A's last semester. Yeah me!"

Mindless and self centered she is.

Archived