Romantical connection with ex

Today I was having coffee with my sister, when I noticed my exes bike standing outside of the cafe we were at.

He walked by the cafe and noticed us so he came in to have a little chat. It was nice, friendly and just generally very pleasant.

When my ex left, my sister almost got teary eyed, and said 'Oh my God, you guys still have this romantic connection, and you seem like you like eachother'. She also said that she feels that we might end up together in the future. That is something I am not really thinking about, at this point I'm really enjoying the single life..

I truly did not try to be flirty or anything with my ex, but I guess we still have a bit of a 'spark' there..We have been broken up for five months now so I'm wondering, is this normal?

Well, we did have a very ugly break up. I did not take it well and got very 'stalkery' and 'crazy' (his words) and he did not want to speak to me for a while:S

I am very happy that things are better now, but when we behave like this it kind of feels like we never broke up which is a strange feeling!

Archived