About how tall is my bf gonna be (it seems like he's still growing)?

Jenna9

We're both in our Junior year of high school (age 16/17).

When I met him, we were 7th graders and we both have grown since:

Me at the time: 5'6

Him: 5

8-9th grade:

Me: 5'7

Him: 5'1

9-11th grade

Me: 5'9

Him: Didn't notice until I had to take off my heels and he's now at 5'8

From what I heard, most of men in his family kept growing till after high school and all the way till their first 2 years of college. I saw a picture of his father and he was only 5'3 as a freshman in high school right; now he's about 6'2.

He went to his doctor recently and was told he wasn't done yet and will keep growing till around age 20.

Interesting...I'm seeing him growing and it seems to be happening too fast. In addition, his voice is changing. Though I gotta say I missed his childlike voice, it was kool. Now when I heard him talking, it's kinda deep.

How tall he gets will depend upon his genetics and his nutrition. There's no point in wishing back he was a little boy he's never to be a little boy ,he's just going to keep getting older. If he's 16/17 and he's only 5 foot 8'he might be a little on the shorter end. He is not growing too fast he just got his growth spurt.

My son is 15 and he is 5 foot 11 and he's not done growing.

Genetics control these kinds of things as to early or late development.

I am 5'10" and was that height by age 13, so I shot up but stopped growing and never grew any more. Some people who get their hormones late can continue growing until much later... everyone is unique. Nutrition and illness can also play a part in that.

Genetics control these kinds of things as to early or late development.

I am 5'10" and was that height by age 13, so I shot up but stopped growing and never grew any more. Some people who get their hormones late can continue growing until much later... everyone is unique. Nutrition and illness can also play a part in that.

I agree I was my full height at 13 as well. My son when he was 13 was about 5'1"or 5'2" and now at 15 he's 5'11. He is still growing too because he's always complaining about his sore limbs and still eating like a horse.

There are online average calculators for height. You put in the mother height and the father's height and it will estimate the child height. I am 5 foot four and my husband's 5 foot 9 and half. So they estimate our son will be about 6 feet tall. Since he is already close to that height I suspect he will be a little taller. My husband is the tallest person in his family ever I suspect because they are a pretty short bunch but there are taller people in my family.

Men continue to grow until around the age of 22. Why do you want him to stay small? Does height even matter that much.
No, I'm happy he's growing. It didn't matter to me how short he was when I met him. He's the same guy I fell in love with.

What I meant is I'm getting used to his new voice. Ever since last year, it was cracking and while at times he sounded like himself, other times he sounded older. Now it has gotten more deeper and doesn't crack too much.

Forgot to add, he just passed me by 1 inch just today. Once again, I took off my heels and yes now he's officially slightly taller than me.

Ok so I'm guessing he's gonna easily grow 4-5 inches more if he's right now at 5'10.

Not many men are 6 foot four. Unless he has pretty tall people in his family my guess is he's not going to be that tall. People don't keep growing at the same rate as they get older. They have one good spurt which lasts a year or 2 and then they slow down. So unless he has a dad that is 6" 4' he's probably not to be that tall.

Not many men are 6 foot four. Unless he has pretty tall people in his family my guess is he's not going to be that tall. People don't keep growing at the same rate as they get older. They have one good spurt which lasts a year or 2 and then they slow down. So unless he has a dad that is 6" 4' he's probably not to be that tall.
I met his family several times and the shortest man is 5'10 but most are 6 footers or a bit above.

The women seem to be around the ranges of 5'4 - 5´8. I can't think of any short member.

His father is like 6'2, his mother is 5'7 and his older brother is just a bit taller than the father.

I met his family several times and the shortest man is 5'10 but most are 6 footers or a bit above.

The women seem to be around the ranges of 5'4 - 5´8. I can't think of any short member.

His father is like 6'2, his mother is 5'7 and his older brother is just a bit taller than the father.

Then he will probably be a similar height to his dad.

Archived