how do i let her know that i love her

Every day i try harder and harder to let her know how i feel but it is hard for me to let her know my feelings i try all sorts of cute thing but i still want to let her know how i feel every sec. of the day. I think this is because when i tell her i love when she tells me back help me to find new cute ways to let her know how i feel.

ineed2know,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice.

I am not sure if we will be able to help you, because we don't know the young woman and we are not aware of what she likes. Moreover, could it be possible that you're trying too hard? If she makes you feeling like this, it might be possible that she makes you walk on your toe sfor her. I am not sure if that would be an ideal situation.

I would suggest you to just tell this woman once a while that you really like her. See what she says and listen to her. Hopefully she won't mind you not finding different ways to tell her. It shouldn't be really necessary, either.

I hope that this sheds a different light on how you feel and I wish you good luck in what you do.

~ SwingFox ~

from a girl's pont of view, you are doing the right thing. i love when my vinnie does thoes cute little things... you sound like you care for this girl so much and i totally understand cause i am in love as well. i understand how you feel cause i want my boyfriend to know that i love him and i want to prove it to him.. i want him to be happy and to know just how special that he is. i am so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend.. best of luck!

• 1 month later...

hey! jux like wat fox say. We don knw wat the gal like. But be very careful, cos some gal like gal to be more mature and not cute. sometime i also have this problem too, like.. wheather should i ask anot. if u have the courage, i advice u to go ahead. Get the ans from her. then u will feel relief. Trust mi...

GD luck!!!!