What was the point??

Michele32

I'm friends with this guy I see at the gym every once in a while. We have great chemistry and flirt like crazy. This has been going on for months. Last Wednesday he finally asked for my number! But he hasn't called or texted me....I saw him today, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. What gives? Why even bother? Have any of you guys done something like this before and why?

This is the shy forum, so I'm guessing you think he's shy? If so, it probably took a lot for him to get your number, and now he's going through all the reasons why he should just forget about it and you were just being nice and you don't really want to go out with him and you're probably an alien just wearing a woman's suit and...

Why not walk up to him and ask what gives?

Just because he flirts with you @ the gym it doesn't mean he's not involved with someone.

There's a strong possibility there's someone else.

This could be the reason he's put off asking you.

I don't think the possibility of some next chick means things won't work out... Everyone is involved with someone, you know?

It could just be why he took so long.

You can expect the relationship to progress as slowing as the initiation.

I think you should wait until you see him @ the gym & help the guy out by doing all of the initiation this time.

Go up to him.

Ask him to go for Booster Juice after.

Take it from there.

This is the shy forum, so I'm guessing you think he's shy? If so, it probably took a lot for him to get your number, and now he's going through all the reasons why he should just forget about it and you were just being nice and you don't really want to go out with him and you're probably an alien just wearing a woman's suit and...

Why not walk up to him and ask what gives?

that wouldn't come accross as needy? i mean he doesn't owe me anything. that wouldn't annoy a guy, don't they like the chase?

Archived