A little Help here

So I went to church last night after work because I have changed my church schedule do to the fact that my ex goes to the same church and mass as me on Sunday. After church as I was driving home I decided to pickup a can of food at a local store, and as I go to park I see her walking down the street. I get out of my car and enter the store. I am almost certain she saw me because who walks without looking in front of them. I then very nervously get my food and drive home AND as I drive home I take the route where my ex would travel back home (yeah I know stalker status but I couldn't help to verify it was them). Saw my ex walking home and at this point I was certain it was them. Also note: I am still upset at the way things have transpired between us.

My question: I went to church to pray for strength and yet I see my ex literally minutes after this. Also I was very happy to see them walking that I rushed home to eat because my appetite almost suddenly returned. What does this all mean? Was I happy because I still somewhere desire to re-connect with them. Am I still in love with someone who doesnt love me? We have been split up for almost a year next mo. What do I take from this?

In all seriousness i think you are acting like a child. You bend your body,life and schedule in all kinds of distorted and unnecessary ways , grow up and get another partner ,she isn't anything special,she is just another human being and you aren't anything different from other people, so stop attaching "mysterious" meanings to everything and everyone, magic doesn't exist, the fact that you saw her after you prayed is simply because she also visits the same church and lives in the same area, so yeah indeed you might meet her, especially if you take it into account that your thoughts are constantly steering (read stalking) you towards her.

My advice: Start thinking more realistic and don't invest your emotions anymore into dead end relationships, move on for your own sake , yes you will always love her, but you understand that you have to turn your car around in the dead end street and move back to the highway of life and replace your ex-gf with a new partner.

Also if you can't handle seeing her, stop seeing her altogether, out of eye is out of heart eventually, go visit another church, or do something constructive to distract yourself.

Archived