Ex left me, we're still having sex

My ex left me 1 month ago after being with her for 5 and a half years and a child, she left me cos our relationship was not going no where well thats what she said but at the time i was going though alot, well the thing is the bloke she is with works away and she comes to see me so i can see my daughter BUT... we are still having a sexual relationship, ok i know you all are thinking idot but after all those years and now we have split up I still love her but heres the strangest thing the girl i was with before her i now am getting feelings for her as well but the problem there is she is married and also has my other daughter can any one please give me advice on what i should do

Greetings.

I understand that you are frustrated about what the "right" thing to do is when it comes to the females in your life, and you feel like your ex is using you for sex.

Number one, the situation with the married woman, just forget ALL about that. You do NOT want to go down that road. It will only lead to heartache for many people, not just yourself. Stay out of her way and only deal with her when it comes to your daughter. You have nothing to gain by starting up again with her, and you have a LOT to lose.

As for your current ex, I would not have sex with her anymore if I were you. You are degrading yourself and she is having her cake and eating it too. I know that when she looks at you and she says the right things and the desire is there and it's so easy to just give in, but you've really got to take control because you are putting your energy into a situation that is not productive for you. It is dysfunctional and you will be sad as long as it continues because your inner self knows that you are debilitating your self worth. Tell her that the only reason you need to see or speak to her is about your child. And then I would start working on yourself. Join a gym, take up new classes of interest, make new friends, go to new and different places, and concentrate on you and taking care of your kids.

As long as you keep giving your self and your energy to non-productive relationships you will always feel empty because no one is returning the love you're giving. Learn to love yourself more and then you will be able to meet someone new who will reciprocate what you are able to give them.

All I gotta say is that if she broke it off with you, and she is seeing someone, but she is still USING you (and yes, that's what she's doing) for sex, then this girl is bad news and you would be better off to not see her. Maybe instead of having her bring your daughter over, maybe have a rule that you go pick the girl up, or that "mommy" doesn't come inside with the girl. It would just be really bad news if things get screwed up from here, ya know?