What's wrong with my dates? Pls HELP

Monalisa

It's like that: I took the first move and asked him out, twice. We had a nice time together and I can feel that he has interests in me because he talks a lot and always say next time I'll show you this and that. It seems that we'll have the next date. However, when I ask him through the e-mail for going out, he replied that he's very busy these days. I feel very upset. Am I acting too fast or haven't shown enough passion during the previous date? It seems that I'm always in the leading role, I dont' like that, it's very tired.

We work in the same company but he works flexitime, so we seldom meet. Do you think if I'm wise to ask him out the third time? Is it too pushy and forceful? In fact, I want to bump into his office and ask him out to show my sincerity, but I'm fraid he may feel too scary. Do I need to tell him that I always think of him, is it too fast? I wish that we can start a normal relationship as lovers. To guess is to torture oneself.

No, do NOT ask him out again. His answer "I'm very busy these days" is most likely his way of gently telling you he's not interested.

I know that's probably not what you want to hear. Trust me, you'll meet someone who can and will take the lead, and you'll KNOW he's interested.

No, do NOT ask him out again. His answer "I'm very busy these days" is most likely his way of gently telling you he's not interested.

Unfortunately, that is what I will sometimes say when I am not interested anymore (those times where I don't actually say I am not interested as I hate hurting feelings...I know, I suck). I may be very busy, but if I am truly interested, I will manage to squeeze some time in somewhere as soon as I can and plan for it. If he said "busy this week, let's look at next week" than he might be interested, but the vague "these days" is the same thing I will say if not interested, otherwise I will make plans for as soon as I can..... ....sorry.

Don't call him again, let HIM make the next move if he wants to. If he does not, you have your answer.