Lovers and breast milk....

PAdreamer

Well, if I spend a little time, I can usually find something about these things. But this time all I found was a name:

Milk fetishism, sometimes known as lactophilia (properly galactophilia), is a paraphilia in which sexual pleasure is derived from human milk or human lactation.

LOL... ^^: I don't think drinking breast milk is wrong, and I think swollowing ejaculation is okay (I don't have a problem with it at all).

... drinking breast milk isn't wrong... if bf wants to engage in it, suuuure... but personally it'll be a turn off for me. As of ejaculation, it's neither a turn on or a turn off for me, so I really don't care.

I can understand how it would be erotic to suck on a woman's breast (in a guy's situation) and how it could be erotic for a women who experienced that. But I would think that breast milk would be pretty gross. If it tastes anything like how formula smells... Yuck. I guess if that's what you like though. Personally, I think that sucking on a (non-lactating) breast is more acceptable (for me, I mean), but actually drinking milk... that's a bit too much for me. Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course (I'm sure I have fetishes that others wouldn't like)... I just don't think that I'd like it).

3 years ago the manager at the store I was working at told me that when he was a 12 year old boy his mother had a baby.. and she used a pump to pump out the breast milk to give to the baby and my manager said he tried it!!!!!!!!!

I was just disgusted!!!! I wont say my future husband CANT try it, but it wouldnt be a turn on for me.... but a 12 year old BOY trying HIS MOTHERS!!!! I mean.. he drank it when he was a baby.. but I just think its wrong at 12...

He said it didnt taste bad

Oh you'll taste it. It can't be helped. Breasts leak all over the place when you are breast feeding. After 3 kids I've been drowned in it whether I wanted to or not.

I will tell you this, its way better than formula. I don't know how babies can drink that stuff. Its absolutely horrible.

As far as having a swig and having it be erotic though? Hmmm I don't think so.

3 years ago the manager at the store I was working at told me that when he was a 12 year old boy his mother had a baby.. and she used a pump to pump out the breast milk to give to the baby and my manager said he tried it!!!!!!!!!

I was just disgusted!!!! I wont say my future husband CANT try it, but it wouldnt be a turn on for me.... but a 12 year old BOY trying HIS MOTHERS!!!! I mean.. he drank it when he was a baby.. but I just think its wrong at 12...

He said it didnt taste bad

That is plain gross

-XmF

To comment on something I don't think many people have mentioned....

I've heard from many women that during breast feeding, your nipples can be very sore and tender, so I would imagine that, aside from the people who commented on men drinking breast milk as sexually erotic being disgusting, I can't see the woman derriving much pleasure from it...

• 1 month later...
In a close and loving relationship, nothing could be more natural, nurturing, intimate, sharing and ... well, let me admit it, stimulating.

Hmm, in a close and loving relationship with one's BABY is more like it. Personally, I wouldn't mind if my husband tried it for the hell of it, but I strongly doubt I would ever get any erotic pleasure out of having my s.o sucking milk out of my breasts like a gigantic newborn. Ugh.