whats up everyone,

i have 2 problems

Ok im gonna get right down to business. I am in high school right now and i have been likin this girl so i finally start talkin to her and everything goes good when we talk on the phone there is never those pauses when u dont kno what to talk about. 1) i dont kno if i should tell her how i feel because i am scared that if i tell her it will scare her away. Like right now we have a good friendship and we talk about lots of things but i dont kno if she likes me back. From what my friends and her friends tell me she is like a party girl and we have a lot of fun in school when we are together. WHen i flirt with her she flirts back so i am gonna chill wit her somtime next week cause i dont wanna rush things but 2) my concern is should i kiss her on the first date cause i think she wouldnt mind if i go in for it. And plus the fact that she likes to have fun but i just wanna make sure its right. Like how am i gonna kno its the right time to kiss her what signs should i look for that r tellin me to kiss her.She is more experienced than me. And i dont wanna come off to weak or make her think that im scared to make a move. Even though it is the first date we know each other pretty good.

So basically i dont kno if i should tell her how i feel first or if i should just hangout with and her and make the move.

Well if I were you, I would listen to my heart. If it feels right to you to tell her how you feel, then do it. I personally would try to go somewhere private and tell her how I feel about her and just hope that she understands. Good luck with her!

Hi Rimrocka,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you are getting along so well with this young woman. I understand that you would like to take her out and that you have questions wether you should kiss her on your first date out.

My suggestion is that first you ask her out and then on the date itself see where things lead to. If you feel comfortable over kissing her on your first date, take her somewhere private and then look deep into her eyes, smile and then make the move.

I hope that this will help you and wish you good luck and lots of fun.

~ SwingFox ~