Back to where I started.

star554

I've posted before about my breakup. Something else happened today. I was 2 days into NC, which he asked for btw, still saying that we should try to be friends. And even though I did exactly what he asked, he first blocked me from facebook and then made a bunch of false accusations. What had I done to deserve his contempt? I changed my profile picture and a guy friend (who is very happy in his current relationship) commented on it. His comment wasn't even a compliment; more of a witty observation. This was enough for my ex to remove all prospectives of friendship. Did I really mean so little to him? Before this, I was still holding on to some sort of hope that it'll work out. Now, I'm just heartbroken all over again. He accused me of fabricating a plot to get back at him -- that I actually TOLD my friend to comment on a picture. And that in itself is so petty... I can't understand why something so little ruined the chance of friendship for us... just WHY? And WHY couldn't he atleast talk to me before he made that decision?

Archived