friendships - ther too damm complex

hey,

i have this problem and though u lot may b able to give me a little of your advice. well, i have this friend called laura, we go to college together and have known each other for about 3 months now. we get along really well (so i thought) and i enjoy being with her as she is a really nice person to be around. we txt each other now and then and speak regulary and she is always very friendly. anyway, she has a boyfriend who she has been with for some time now (i have never met him or even spoken to him) and last night i get a text message from him telling me to stop texting laura and not to talk to her as it really pisses him off. i wanna know if u think hes just jelous of me (god knows why) or if she is just 2 faced and really doesnt like me at all, but is to scared to say anything so she gets her boyfriend to do it for her?? any ideas???

thanks for any help its greatly apreciated

Hey,

I was like that boyfriend,until she went and cheated on her 'friend'. I'm not saying that Laura's cheating on him with you,so that's one major difference. But I can kinda understand how he feels. And no,I don't think it's her fault. Maybe you could talk to the b/f and assure him nothing's wrong? Did he threaten you? My girlfriend IS two-faced,except that she hates ME more than her 'friend'.

Hi Tommy,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you and Laura get along so well. I understand you have a little problem with her b/f.

I would suggest that you tell Laura what happened and show her the txt message that her b/f sent. Ask her if there's some explanation for this and ask her how she feels over it. Also ask her if it might be better if you guys go your separate ways or wether she is fine in the current situation. I believe her b/f is jealous, but this is pure speculation. That's why I say: "Find out what's happening and talk to her."

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck in your friendship with her.

~ SwingFox ~