Just wanted to share some of my strength today

Stay Strong everyone! You get a little stronger every day whether you realize it or not.

Wanted to share a quote:

"There are people who can walk away from you. Let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk that person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you or thinking about you...Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left. It doesn't mean that they are a bad person. It just means that their part of the story is over. And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over..."

And to add to that... Like in any good story, sometimes characters reappear down the road. Maybe this person will make another appearance in your story. Maybe it will be a good reunion, maybe they will come back the villain and maybe they're written off for good. But remember, this is your story. Not theirs. You're the protagonist, you're the leading part in this. You have to keep moving, keep writing in the pages of your life. Your book's not over. Not by a long shot. When a supporting character exits the story, does that mean you close the book and you're done? No. That's just when things start to get juicy. You don't roll the credits. This isn't The End. Keep your head high. Create your happy ending keeping in mind you're the star in this. Everyone else is just an extra. This story is yours and yours alone. Make every day worth reading.

Hugs for all of you

This is so good. THANK YOU for this. Wow. I think the sadness that comes from break ups is that we focus on the other person, focusing on their new lives without us instead of us focusing on ourselves. We feel sad that we are not part of their lives anymore. Thank you for this Pengy. Our story's main character is ourselves and our ex are just supporting characters that have left for the time-being. Maybe for a short time, a long time, forever, coming back as a friend, or coming back as a villain. Perfect.

This is so good. THANK YOU for this. Wow. I think the sadness that comes from break ups is that we focus on the other person, focusing on their new lives without us instead of us focusing on ourselves. We feel sad that we are not part of their lives anymore. Thank you for this Pengy. Our story's main character is ourselves and our ex are just supporting characters that have left for the time-being. Maybe for a short time, a long time, forever, coming back as a friend, or coming back as a villain. Perfect.

Exactly. I think a huge part of moving on is realizing that you need to continue writing your own story, not worrying about what's coming next in theirs. You can't stop half-way through. Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance you have to keep moving.

Archived