Boob size

I'm not sure where to put this, but I figured sex was a good area. Anyways, I was wondering if boob size really matters. I'm expecting to hear a bunch of guys say they like them really big, but what about those out there who are smaller? Would the size of someone's chest determine whether or not you would date them? And when girls wear padded bras do you consider it false advertisment and why? Thanks

It doesnt matter at all. Youre gunna get guys that come on and say they like big boobs but that is quite shallow.

It wouldnt affect whether i chose to date someone or not, if a guy is worth dating then he wont mind, hell be looking at your personality more than anything else.

i suppose you could say its a bonus but being dead honest with you it really doesnt matter.

Well i like volumptious girls but to be honest it wouldn't stop me going out with a girl if her breasts were small. 1 of the prettiest and nicest girls i've ever known had smaller boobs than me , but she was an angel and I would of gone out with her had it not been that she already had a bf.

I do think that wonder bras and the like are a bit cheaty, but never mind, thats life

It really depends on the guy, some guys are breast men, meaning they are attracted to girls with larger breasts. In most cases i would assume that unless they happen to like other qualites about a girl then her breast size will matter. Guys have all different kinds of things they prefer; long legs, blonde hair, blue eyes, booty, large breasts, full lips, curly hair and the list goes on and on. I would believe that most guys are willing to compromise if they happened to be really interested in the girl.

Any type or padded bras are false advertising, if you know anything about boobs then you can see when a girl is wearing a padded bra. Of course thats not going to stop girls from wearing them.

Just to give you an idea about men, if I am going to approach a girl out of the blue she has to have atleast one of two qualities; curly hair (or atleast capacity to have curly hair) or booty. Purely based on physical attraction thats what i go for.

Like Day_Walker said, it depends on the guy. I know a lot of guys who think huge breasts are sexy. However, guys like my boyfriend are turned off by girls who have big breasts. My boyfriend has told me that my size is perfect.

I'm on the smaller side. I like that I'm on the smaller side. If a guy didn't want to date me because I'm small, then he's just shallow and thats his loss. I don't want guys dating me based on my breast size anyway. I have more to me than my body.

Not to dredge up that old gender equality bit, but with most non-shallow guys breasts are like women to penises. Yeah, bigger breasts can be good, same for penises... it's a fact. But it's not priority for most people, it's merely a plus. We'll work around it regardless.

If you can accept a small unit, they can accept small breasts. And honestly I don't really care for huge boobs. Especially then if you're out with her, she'll get stared at all the time and the smooth guys will invade the territory...

I'm rambling...

I hate HUGE breasts. They aren't attractive at all to me. I think small ones are fine, but I prefer something in between. Like maybe a big b, small c.. those are nice.

Each guy seriously varies a lot. You can't just say bigger is better in this case because it depends on the guy's preference.

I certainly hope that breast size doesn't matter. Otherwise, I'm up the creek without a paddle, so to speak. To be perfectly honest, I can still buy my bras in children's department stores. Seriously. I'm barely an A size cup.

Is it bad that I wear lightly padded bras? I don't wear them to make my breasts look bigger, but if I don't wear something padded, then my nipples are visible. And I feel that's something to be avoided.

Hope that's not an overshare. But this topic did make me wonder. I never really thought twice about anyone thinking padded bras were "false advertisement" or that it's obvious that they are fake. Live a little, learn a little...

All my bras are padded too! I would rather avoid being "seen".

Well, I think maybe the guys are arguing that maricle bras and bras with adjustable pads are false advertisement... Actually, I think what they meant by padded bras aren't actually bras at all. Maybe they meant those plastic fake breast that you can buy and put in front of your own breasts before you wear your bras... yeah, that's false advertisement, but they're the coolest things in the world! Touch those! They're so soft!

I'm not sure breast size matters so much... if it does no one ever told me anything. I know bf loves soft breasts though...

I think most guys like big boobs. All the exceptions are on this board. Most of the time I'll notice a guy checking me out and he'll look at my face, stare a while like he's interested, then his eyes will move to my boob area and you can see the light go out of their eyes.

That makes me sad! There's more going on then what's in a bra.

I think most guys like big boobs. All the exceptions are on this board. Most of the time I'll notice a guy checking me out and he'll look at my face, stare a while like he's interested, then his eyes will move to my boob area and you can see the light go out of their eyes.

Oh come on, are you telling me you've never been with a group of women who go on and on about how "big" this guy is or "small" that guy is below the waist -- reserving their mocking laughter, usually, for the guy who's small? Why the double standard?

Too quote from the thread regarding "size does matter" (penis size).

Its funny that, I've heard of girls laughing at a guys penis when he gets it out, but never a guy laughing at a girl when she gets her breasts out...hmmm.... something seems unfair Its not like its his fault, as its not your fault if you have small boobs. Anyway, it sounds like u regret what u did which is good at least.

Guys can see the size of females boobs with their clothes on before he sees them naked. Women can't say the same for penises. So guys know what to expect when they are about to see naked boobs. Women are left clueless until the pants drop.

"then her eyes will move to my genital area and you can see the light go out of their eyes.

That makes me sad! There's more going on then what's in my pants"

I have some friends who have been with a lot of different guys - they never laughed to guy's faces about penis size, but they have made snide remarks to their friends after breakups... perhaps it is a way to cope.

On the flip side, I've heard of some men refusing to go out with a girl because her boobs weren't big enough... and some only going out witha girl because of her boob size. Shallow? definitely. If anyone gets on you about the size of your anything, I don't think they're worth your time.

Too quote from the thread regarding "size does matter" (penis size).
Its funny that, I've heard of girls laughing at a guys penis when he gets it out, but never a guy laughing at a girl when she gets her breasts out...hmmm.... something seems unfair Its not like its his fault, as its not your fault if you have small boobs. Anyway, it sounds like u regret what u did which is good at least.

Guys can see the size of females boobs with their clothes on before he sees them naked. Women can't say the same for penises. So guys know what to expect when they are about to see naked boobs. Women are left clueless until the pants drop.

"then her eyes will move to my genital area and you can see the light go out of their eyes.

That makes me sad! There's more going on then what's in my pants"

LOL

Oh come on, are you telling me you've never been with a group of women who go on and on about how "big" this guy is or "small" that guy is below the waist -- reserving their mocking laughter, usually, for the guy who's small? Why the double standard?

I know I have never been.... No one that I know really cares about the size of a guy "below the waist".. its what they can do with it that matters....

most of my guy friends say they prefer smaller breats, b's and c's. happy mediums i guess hehe. they say they like them because they find bigger breasts to be too much sometimes. so the other day i was out with two of them and I noticed this girl with probably d's walking by and i noticed one of them stare at her boobs in my head I though "what a hypocrite! he so drooled over them"...Before I opened my mouth to call him on it he says "jesus did you see that girl? her boobs were so big its ridiculous, befor eyou know it they'll fall to the ground" ....So I told him "oh i thought you were staring at her because you liked her big boobs!" lol and then he and my othe rfriend explained to me that a lot of guys dont necessarily look at women with big breats and thing "WOAH NICE BIG MELONS" a lot of the times they think "jesus how much bigger can they get, AHHH"....this go tme thinking, so I asked my boyfriend and he said he likes a good handful and lol *mouthfull*, anything bigger than that is too much for him. I'm a B, but I'm very petit and slim, so I never felt I needed big boobs, it's really all about what goes well with your body and how confident you are. If I had anything bigger I'd look pretty funny.

PS: and to a comment before about how sometimes girls with big boobs think too much of their boobs, its true an old friend of mine had double d's and everytime the subject of hitting on a guy or getting a guy came up all the damn references would be about her and her big boobs. it was really annoying. but then again she didnt have all that much self esteem.