Other Man/Woman admitting to having sex with your partner when confronted

Shane505

Cheating is very serious. I'd say break up with the person. Anything less and I think the cheater will just learn that they could get away with something that serious. Maybe in the future, a successful reconciliation could happen if even after a good while apart the partner is still wanting to get back together and genuinely seems like they've learned from their mistake.

It happened to me. My ex ex and I had been together for 6yrs when I found out that he had been cheating for 2yrs. When I confronted he and the other woman together she admitted to everything.

I told her that my anger was with him as I didn't know her and she didn't owe me anything . . . .. he did. I asked a few questions . . .said what I felt I needed to say to him . . . .walked out . .. .and moved on with my life. Although it hurt at the time, I am glad that I found out before I wasted anymore precious time with him.

If he/she has confessed to you then please try to look at it as a gift . . . .he/she just handed you the truth and your freedom.

It happened to me. My ex ex and I had been together for 6yrs when I found out that he had been cheating for 2yrs. When I confronted he and the other woman together she admitted to everything.

I told her that my anger was with him as I didn't know her and she didn't owe me anything . . . .. he did. I asked a few questions . . .said what I felt I needed to say to him . . . .walked out . .. .and moved on with my life. Although it hurt at the time, I am glad that I found out before I wasted anymore precious time with him.

If he/she has confessed to you then please try to look at it as a gift . . . .he/she just handed you the truth and your freedom.

My situation was similar. But I caught them after only a week of their relationship starting. I thanked him for giving me the info and told him I'm mad at her and not him.

It's been 1.5 months since the BU and NC. I don't think of her or miss her because I saw her for who she really is.

But I still have trouble sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night in rage. I keep reliving the day of the break up. I feel like I let both of them off too easily for what they did to me. I wish I could go back and at least slap the dude for not looking me in the eye and lying on some of my questions. I wish I could go back and pour all her dad's wine on her carpet before I left her house. After hours of me crying and talking to her, I was emotionally drained. We ended it with us hugging and wishing each other success in life. Was I a wimp for letting it end so civil and calm?

The way I handled the break up is making me question my manhood. My thoughts and emotions were going through a blender when I received all that information of what was actually happening in real time and I couldn't think of the best things to say and do. Why didn't my anger pull through during the break up to show them that there will be consequences for cheating? The only lesson they both learned was to be better liars and sneaks in the future so they won't be caught in the same dangerous situation.

She didn't cry or show any remorse. And she had sex with me and told me she loves me 30 minutes before I confronted the other guy and got all that info about what they did. How can a human being be that shameless and cruel? This is why I still have anger inside of me.

Can you forget and forgive someone like that? I might have to see a therapist to get rid of this anger and rage if it persists months down the line.

Archived