Does my best friend like me as more ?

M2411

Alright get set cause here comes a kind of long story. I met a girl three years ago at my senior prom she was there with another guy in our group but they weren't dating or anything. Well we started talking to each other and what not and I added her on Facebook you know because of how much we'd talked. Anyways we never really saw each other again till we were at my friends house (happens to be her cousin) and well we talked a lot there again and what not but after that she started messaging me a lot on Facebook and began to text me a lot about anything that came to her mind come to find out she had a huge crush on me well I was with someone else at the time I found this out so nothing became of it. Anyway on to the main question the last time me and her had seen each other was October 2010 and that was only for a brief time. But anyways me and this girl became really good friends and decided that would be it we would simply be friends. And we talked about everything relationships life and sometimes even sex. Well last Saturday was the first time I'd seen her in 2 years since I've been away for college and so has she but we still talked phone calls text ect everyday. Well the reason I think she suddenly want to be more than friends is this. She wanted to hang out since we were both back home for the weekend and she came out to my house. She got there I met her outside and instantly she runs up to me and hugs me for over a good minute about two or so actually an tells me how much she's missed me and to not let go so then we go inside and up to my room to talk and while we up there we talk hug some more cause she wanted another one and well we decide to go walk around outside (its night time by the way an I live on a farm) so we go outside as whole time were outside walking around my property she's got her arm locked with mine and is walking really close to me and started holding my hand about halfway through our walk. Well afterward we went back to my house and sat downstairs and talked to my parents for like five mins and the whole time she kept reaching over and touching my hand and leaving it like that for a good 30 secs each time. She than asked if we could go upstairs to my room again I said sure and well we went up and I sat down on my bed and she's going through my closet next thing I know she walks over and pushes me back onto my bed and lays down next to me and we have a wrestling/tickle fight (which weve never done) then we somehow ended up cuddling with her head on my chest and our arms around each other with one of her lets wrapped over me. We stayed like that till she had to leave talking about how she didn't want to leave and wanted to stay with me. Well she left and called me right away after she left to talk some more. There is something else that makes me think she wants to be more but I want your guys opinion on this first ? So more than friend or just hadn't seen each other in a while

If a girl ever came over to my house alone and had a tickle fight with me on my bed... then I would of course think she liked me as more than a friend.

It definitely sounds as if she's interested.. the best way to find out would probably be to go for a kiss.

Next time you two are alone just go for it, you'll quickly know her intentions based on her reaction.

It seems pretty clear that she likes you more as a friend. She is giving you all the signs. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. She likes you already, so that part of the game is successful. You just need to ask her out to hang out. If you continue where you guys left off on next few outings, you guys very well may be dating. Go for it and ask to hang out.

Alright well I went back home this last weekend and she was back again too. And well I called her and asked her if she Wanted to hang out she said of course she would. So we met up and spent pretty much all day together doing various things and then it got to a point later that night and she basically brought of last weekend and how we had done the cuddling and all that. Asked how I felt about it I told her it didn't bother me at all and that I'd enjoyed it okay and she basically asked if I wanted to be more than just her friend and I said if she wanted to then so did I. Said yes and the evening went on with us making out and possible other things haha. That's all ill say

Archived