Ex refuses to speak about breakup

My ex and I were together for more than 5 years, during this time plans were already made for the eventuality that we would be spending the rest of our lives together. I proposed marriage last august but she refused, we also found ourselves having difficulty communicating.

As early as June she was already seeing someone else and yet we did not break up then, we broke up in september. It was not a proper breakup, we never had a chance to speak about it, everytime that I try to confront her about it she would only say that she feels guilty for what she did and she cannot face me. I was hoping that we can still get back together as I love her. The problem again is that she refuses to speak to me and I alo fear that because of her infidelity, she might be pregnant.... How can I confront her just to get some closure....

Maybe she fears you reactions and her own emotions? I have no advice to give you, but it would be good for you both to have an exchange, so maybe you could write her a letter and ask her to respond? You definetely need to know wether it is all finished between you both to get a new start, and she should accept that if she has (had) feelings for you. It is human. Try.

You are in severe denial. You don't need to be face to face for closure. It is obviously over. It has been for along time. When someone says they don't want to see you why would you push it? From the sound of it you would take her back in a second if she wanted you back. She had a man behind your back. She is not a good person. You should want better for

yourself.

What do you mean she might be pregnant because she was unfaithful????

Do you know that she had unprotected sex? Did she give you these details? I am cofused by this odd statment.

If she is pregnant and it is the other mans child you really need to get out of her life and stay away.