I find suicide interesting

cupcake22

the bridge as in the golden gate? that documentary is sick...I got a chill just thinking about it and don't want to go near it.

I once heard about former university student jumping off the parking garage. I had to wonder why the person was a former university student?

The other night, I was on top of a university building looking down and the surrounding....I remember 'the former student who committed suicide by jumping off the building" probably got stress out about life, career, money, and other 5hit load of craps.

I notice another person sitting not far away from me. I looked for cameras, I look for campus security, I put one leg on the railing then look for that person paying attention to me. I was trying to see anyone notice me. He was gone.

Then, I was like....I want to live. I have a fighting chance if I am a live. I may not be the best people to deal with, but I have the right to 5h1it and eat just like other folks on this earth. This morning, I saw a suicide hotline poster from our county. I thought about taking the # down, but then I told my self that I won't need this because I won't do it.

Archived