Ex contacted me again after 2 months!

OK, i dont know if some of you can still remember me but i i just want to put a thread here because my ex contacted me again saying "how are you?"

Before, I always respond to her whenever she breaks NC. But this time, I have no plans to do that even though i still love her so much.

Yes i will admit, I am still emotionally wreck if you will read some of my previous thread.

Now I realized how far I have reached. That somehow, I am stronger and wiser than before as I no longer have any intention to get in touch with her nor response to her breadcrumbs. I've learned a lot form the past. But I must admit that my hands were shaking when i saw her message but then i was able to manage and control myself. Now I am calmed again.

I am so thankful to ENA because this website gave me a lot of insight about this similar situation, and how to act upon it. When I looked back at how i was way back then, I seriously acted like a crazy dog and responsed right away to her breadcrumbs. (I ended up being hurt and ignored again) Now, I'll stand for myself and I wont let her, or anyone else, step on me and put me down.

I am so proud of myself for being wiser and tougher despite of being heart broken.

My friend told me awhile ago: "You've been hurt a lot... that's why you've learned a lot"

Thank you again guys...

Yayyy!!! Good for you bro...

Most dumpers don't understand that by contacting us for any other reason than reconciliation. It sets us back and makes it very hard to heal and move on.

The folks on here taught me this. They saved me from a lot of prolonged heart ache …..for that I am grateful.

Archived