What is the right thing to do

Well my exgirlfiriend finally called me, but I could not answer the phone. She did not leave a message, but i know it was her because I saw her # on the caller ID. Anyway, I never called her back because I am kinda angry with her. Now I feel bad and want to call, but pride will not let me.

My question is if I do not call her back, what are the chances that she will never call again. Do you thinking that I am just giving up on a dream that will probably never happen? Should I just call back and simply say hi, how are you?

that's a tough call, because she called once she will likely call again... but that also depends on the girl. If you want to talk to her and you care about her a lot you could just call her back and say that you noticed she called. It all depends on what happened in your relationship, what unresolved issues there are, who was in control etc. Good luck!

i know how you feel, the same damn thing happened to me. i think it also depends on the girl. Although i think if you truly still like her, you should definetally call her back. She wanted to talk to you if she called, or maybe she just wanted to cuss you out...but either way call her back and talk to her

Hello...

She will definitely give you a call again. It may be days, but just be patient. I was in a similar situation with my ex. A couple of months passed by after we were officially over....I was surprised to see his number on my caller id. He didn't leave a message either. Naturally, I was tempted to find out why he's calling me but at the same time asking myself if I want anything to do with him again. After a few days, he gave me a call again and talked to him. We decided to be friends...for now.

Oh, and when you finally get to talk to her...just be cool and don't sound so anxious. Good luck!

Kantore,

I would like to suggest that you call her. I am not in favor of any mindgames and obviously she is trying to get a hold of you to talk to you.

However, you might want to avoid to lead her on, so my suggestion is that you seriously think first of what you really expect out of a conversation with her. Would you want to get back together or do you want to stay apart? What are your needs in a relationship and what are your boundaries (i.e. what do you accept and what couldn't you accept in a relationship)? Evaluate these first before you do anything else, because that will help you in deciding the two of you getting together, if at all.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck in what you do

~ SwingFox ~