Hello fellow muffins!

Hope you're all doing well - or at least as best as can be expected.

Well, as my title indicates, I did it again. I slipped. My story in a nutshell is about my spineless ex who can't bear the thought of loosing me completely.

Well, I agreed to go turkey hunting with him on wednesday partly because I really wanted to go. Well, guess what happened? 7 hours alone in the woods in camo and no turkeys in sight - what do you think happened? It was sweet, wonderful, sad - and as usual we couldn't keep our hands off eachother. I talked about everything that has been brought up here (see my post about "why the heck they want to be friends after they dump you") and he agreed to just about everything. He is one of these people that has a hard time letting go of anything. (case in point: several weeks ago, I saw him checking his e-mail and he has saved EVERY e-mail I have ever sent him. eek!) I won't go into his whole sordid story for the newcomers because its kind of dumb. But its very weird, and I just need to share this with people here that understand.

Part of me knows that spending that time with him was counterproductive and I've taken 2 steps forward and 1 step back and I know I should just cut all ties with him completely if I am ever going to heal and move on.

The other part of me doesn't want to move on. I have never felt so strongly about anybody like this. And I know that he feels the same way - its apparant. And I am glad I got to spend a little time with him.

So I guess that's it - I've taken 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I don't feel as awful as I did in the beginning. And I'm still dating other people.

So don't hate me y'all! Has anybody else been in this not so healthy circle that they know they should get out of but don't want to?

take it easy everyone!

Hi,

I understand u wanted to go hunting because u "really" wanted. I think u are justifying here that he cant bear leting u go. And then get u in the loop again. If u dont allow yourself to understand that the relationship is over. It'll just prolong the pain till u discover the relationship is ended. I pretended I could be the friend of my ex and felt like real *** when I saw her with another guy. Going out like nothing has happened will just prolong the pain. The same happened to me and in the long run it just bit me in the ass. I started to feel really angry and sad. I hope it doesnt happened to you. Luck.

hiya tool. who's more spineless, your ex.. or you for not ending his confusion ? im sorry but girls like you are the reason there is so many guys on here wondering if they should send they're ex another email to explain their feelings ! I realise wild horses wouldn't keep you away from turkey hunting, but come on let's face it, you needed sex and he was a hassle- free ejaculator . You even told another guy on this site, that he had issues bcos he was concerned his gf's highly-sexed history was getting in the way of his feelings ! His gf is a s lut .. and you.. you can call me on 08155... laters

Wow - HARSH! I don't think she deserved that little attack.

Toolgirl, I have been in your shoes - and all that will happen if you continue like this, is you will both get hurt.

Obviously, there is a REASON for him to have "ex" status, and by not allowing yourself the physical space or emotional distance to heal, you're keeping yourself from moving on with your life.

Regardless of the amazing connection you two may have, there was something about the relationship that didn't work. You need to let go of the relationship, and find a different connection with someone else. A fresh start.

Remember, the only way to move on, is to look forward and not back.

Good luck.

Woah - somebody's got their panties in a twist today?

Sheesh. I come to this board because I know I will get advice and support from people who have BTDT! Most of the posters on here are usually grappling with how to move on from their exes!

Regarding calling people sluts, I think that is uncalled for and should not be tolerated on this site. You obviously have no clue what its like being being dumped by someone that your crazy about and its obvious you don't know jack about real relationship issues. I have been with ONE man for the past year, the ONE man I am crazy about, the ONE man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And if being weak and wanted to be close to and make love to (maybe for the last time) to that one man makes me a sl*t, than I guess i'm a sl*t! Although I am the FIRST to admit that I am better at giving advice than taking it, walk a day in someone elses shoes and you'll see life isn't always in black and white. And don't get me started on the sl*t issue. Oh men can do whatever they want, and their a stud, but women on the other hand are called sluts. Somehow you managed to insult me AND the other person with issues with his gf's past. Come to think of it, I think you probably instulted a good portion of the people on this board. Good going.

This place is for support, a place to lend an ear, a place to vent or just commiserate. If you'd rather not be helpful - then go troll some other board.

Hi everyone...

I won't go into details on the issue, because I think that some people gae some good advice on here. I would like to mention, though that toolgirl has a valid point here.

I would like to ask everyone to post in a descent way. This forum is indeed for support and NOT calling people names left and right, regardless wether they are members or people outside the forum.

I am all for freedom of speech, but I would like to point out that this forum does have a few rules. Use common sense while you post. We have minors coming on here and we NEED to set a good example for the next generation.

I hope that this clarifies all and wish you good luck in your future.

~ SwingFox ~

If you're really done with this guy, leave em' alone. Don't give him reason to believe that there's still hope for you two. You're leading him on and playing with his emotions. I've been in his position, and it really hurts. If all your looking for is a lil dick, then go hire a jiggalow. Don't break this poor boy's heart. Just let it be.

ME? Break that 'poor boy's heart'? Give me a break?!

Jeez Louise. I come on this site because I know I did something that is not helpful for me, I feel like a chump, I feel more lonely than before and I get is slammed!

break HIS heart?- that's rich!!I'm crying all the time. All I wanted was one thing - HIM and he's the one that can't make up his mind and guess what....

I'm the one with the broken heart and the lonely nights.

And I resent how people are jumping all over me because I had sex with that same 'poor boy'. Calling me names, telling me I should get a gigilo! That makes me sick.

I know what I did was not good - but I don't need this kind of abuse. I came here looking for support, commiseration, some HELPFUL advice.

NOT JUDGMENTS.

'notalone"? Baloney. In the end we all are. This place is no different.