its official.....we are done

blonde579

After having sex my husband said to me three things that crushed my spirit....one..I am not special....two..he can do better....three..he doesn't make love to me only have sex with me and he rather go online or beat his **** not because he doesn't enjoy it but because I turn him off...wow..my world was crushed in a matter of minutes...after all that he wants to stay married because for one I do everything for him and he wants for nothing.. he actually said we good ma don't worried we will be alright...now who has blinders on...are you kidding me...

Oh man, I'm so sorry.

I guarantee there's another woman in the picture. A man doesn't say these kinds of terrible things to his wife unless there's another woman; he's trying to make himself feel better about his infidelity by making you to be the bad person. Leave and don't look back. See a lawyer, protect yourself, get a good settlement and cease all contact with him.

Wow. Just wow. I am speechless. I can't imagine the hurt you must be feeling right now and i offer lots of internet hugs.

Leave his butt. Don't think any more about it. When someone speaks to you that way, you know it's over. You deserve so much better it's not even quantifiable. You are not a doormat. Stand up for yourself and leave him. Get a lawyer, protect yourself and never look back. He has no love or respect for you.

I have except my marriage is over and I will be ok....he said he is sorry and didn't mean it and wants to stay together but the damage is done and I. Am going to stay only until I fisish my company and find a place to live but I am not sure how to take looking at him knowing this is how he feels after 5 and half years...wow...what was it really to him....

Doesn't matter what he says now or why he said that crap to you. You can't just take back stuff like that. That cuts right to the core. Get your ducks in a row and go ahead and go. That's the right thing for you to do and it's great you're so sure about that.

Every time I had to see him, I'd feel nothing but disgust for him. What a slimeball.

Oh yea I bet he's gonna tell you he didn't mean it, but does he honestly think you're that stupid? Or so worthless that you'd forgive such a thing? There are some things you can NEVER take back and no matter how sorry you say you are, or how much you act remorseful, having said those things is all you needed to know the depth of hate, the utter lack of love or any kind of appreciation that a person has for you. To have said that is simply too much, it's like telling you to your face "I hate you and I have no respect for you and I know I can get away with it because you're such a loser that you'll take anything I dish out". Please, do yourself a favor, and prove him wrong. Never let him touch you or come near you again. Never let him have the satisfaction of living this down. Tell him to "go beat his meat on the Internet, since he said he'd rather do that, no problem, buddy, knock yourself out! In any case, you ain't never getting your dirty hands on me again"

• 3 weeks later...

What horrific things for any person to say to another. Walk and keep on walking without looking back! Let him do his thing online as with that kind of outlook he better get used to the only comfort he will get in the coming years is a self hand shandy! What a total .... I wont say it. I recall me ex calling me all the names - telling me how damn ugly usless i was etc. Do not believe a word of it. The failings are in him.

NEVER EVER AGAIN LET HIM HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR MIND (OR BODY) Your worth so much more!

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet God Almighty. I am.......apoplectic.

Massive, massive hugs to you. I'm so sorry he said those sickening things to you. Please, however you can, try not to internalize those horrifically abusive words. My advice? Find a counselor and a lawyer, stat. Get talk therapy and GTFO...or tell HIM to. That way he can be free to beat off whenever to whatever he wants with wild abandon on the streets.

I'm just....shocked. Keep posting here...

Archived