should i get back with my ex ??

Just wanted to get some advice on getting back with my ex we have separated about 6 months ago we lived in the same house (we didn't sleep together) up until about a 2 months ago. She moved in with her new BF. They lived together for about 5 weeks then they broke up. She then moved in with her friend and has been staying there 3 weeks we have seen each other a few times even went out on a couple of dates. I am not really sure where she stands but I was wondering how I should go about seeing if she is interested in getting back together. How should I ask her if she wants to get back together?

Or do you think I shouldn't even attempt to get back with her. I really didn't want to break up with her in the first place but she thought she was in love with the other guy but she found out she wasn't. I guess my question is how to ask her if she wants to get back with me and the second question should I even take her back. any suggestions would be appreciated.

The heart is such a weird thing... Why should you have to keep waiting for this girl to appreciate you? It is sweet and tender that you are even entertaining the idea of getting back together with her, but what happens if she has to "test" the relationship again. Will you keep letting her hurt you and then take her back again? While I admire your willingness to forgive and forget, consider that you deserve more.

I think you should give it some time, and see how things develop...

If she really wants to get back with you then there will be some kind of responding from her side, if she wants to date you, she will contact you.

Always remember that the way of love has to come from both parts, meaning you should not put more effort into it than she does. thereforeeee I suggest you ask her out for another date, and if its good then let her be the one to make the next move... if you ask her or in any other way attempt to get back with her, without she has said or done anythin, which could make u think so... then u will just push her further away...

My advice:

Give her space -> if she doesn't initiate contact, then ask her, if she wants to have another date -> take things step my step, always keep in mind she also has to put some effort into it -> you shall not be the person making all the contact -> if she don't contact you after a date, then give her space, and if she still don't contact you.... then let her go... love is a 2 way passage, you can't make people do what you want them to, without yourself getting hurt.

hope you could use my advice

DD

Personally I feel that if she didn't have the respect to love you fully and not wonder off to another man she "thinks" she could love then I would not give her a second chance. If she called me up and said she made a horrible mistake I think i'd start playin "jlo - ain't that funny" and blare it in the phone.....but thats just me Don't let anyone walk all over, if she did it once do you really know for sure she won't do it again?