can u please give me some advice!!!!

p_man1121

ok here's the case, there is this girl i like, i have knowen her for about 2 years. i am debating if i should ask her out. well she sit's next to me in a few periods and in are science class we talk quite a bit. she kinda tells me personal info on her past boyfriends and how some of my friends asked her out but she said no(that i never knew about) well i kinda asked her but she told me more then i asked 4. and the other day another boy asked her out and she said no and we kinda made fun of it because the guy is a total weird-o. for some reason we keep running in to each other one of are teachers didn't show up so they split up the peppls in to different classes and she was put in to my class and i instantly kinda give a small little wave and she replys with a little wave and a smile. then a few days ago i did the mad act (where u pretend to be all pissy) and i usally talk to her but i was espectally quite and i was acting all pissy and we kept getting papers back and i was crushing them up and throwing them on the floor and after the like 3rd paper she kindly said "Phillip you seem mad would u like to crumble up my paper" so i took that as a sign of intrest. i heard that she might mimic u if she likes u so, i would like do little things like put my pen down and she would to and right after that i would pick it back up and chew on the tip a little, she did the same then i would put it down she would too. so what should i do i can't call her because of her parents wont let har talk to strange boys over the phone. please i really need some good advice i really like her! do u think she is intersted?

It seems as if she is sharing her personal life w/ you (such as guys that have asked her out) she may be interested.

It kinda sounds like she's giving you subtle hints to ask her out. Someone once said about attraction that "men are direct, while women are indirect"

It's true. When I'm interested in a guy, I'm so subtle bout it. Unfortunately, most guys don't usually pick up on the hints females give.

But from my perspective, I would say she's interested. Take a deep breath and go for it!