Weird Situation

OK, this is how it is. I just recently started hooking up with this girl. I have been friends with her for a long time. Mentally, we are PERFECT matches for eachother. She's smart, funny, witty and caring, all which are qualities I love to find in girls. (By the way i'm 16). We had been friends since we were both 12, but we really didn't start talking in flirtatious ways until this year. However, she has my dad for a government class in school. This presents a number of problems. First of all, her previous boyfriend used her for her body rather than treating her with respect, thus making her afriad of doing to much with another guy. Also, she feels weird doing anything more than hooking up with me because my dad is her teacher. I know it's got to be weird for her, but COME ON. That's just stupid. Just because my dad is her teacher doesn't mean I''m going to tell him everything about her and me. Looks to me like it's going to be hard to get a bj and have sex (Not that I don't care about her and just want action).

If anyone has ANY suggestions on what I can say/do to make her understand that i really do care about her and won't take advantage of her it would be very helpful. THANKS!

One way is to not pressure her to do things for you. Perhaps sit down and talk to her about it. Tell her that you're not the type to use people, that you want a relationship with her. But make sure that you don't push yourself onto her. Let her find her way in her own time. Remember that she has to try and get over her previous experiences, this might take a long time...

I don't even know if that made any sense but I hope it does.

You shouldn't say that something she feels is stupid. People dont have control over what they feel, and I think she has every right in the world to feel awkward. And how come you say you don't only want her for the sex, but that's all you talk about? You never said "it's gonna be hard to love this girl and have a healthy relationship with her". And I know it's not up to me, but in my opinion, 16 is too young to be doing anything more than making out and some close touching. You are too young to take on the responsibilities that come with sex. Sorry if Im old-fashioned, but trust me here.