"This Side of Goodbye"

$30. Here's a link to the page to purchase it and find out more about it.

I only mention it cause a guy on here (whose girlfriend broke up wth him) recommended it. He sounded pretty positive after reading it.

The authors name is BrokenHeart.

I totally recommend it, and not only it, get the full package with all the books and booklets. I was like you and was wary of spending the money, but it did help me. And there is a good message board there too, and its really a whole community.

also another really good site is link removed

Ok, let’s see!

About the book: like I told you before, I think it has some good ideas and principles. In my opinion it hasn’t any “magic solution”; only some thoughts we already know, but in moments of despair we tend to forget. In that sense, it’s very helpful have someone or something to remember those ideas.

If it works? I think so. It’s based on the idea “if what you’ve been doing isn’t working, now it’s the time to change of attitude”.

In my case, I can’t tell you it worked, because since February I don’t have any kind of contact with my ex-bf and only in April I read the book.

But let me tell you my story: me and my ex broke up in last December, after a 1 ½ year together. It was a very intense relation, with lots of love, friendship and respect. But like I said it was very intense; we were always together and I think it was why it ended. The decision came from my ex and at the time I didn’t understand it. In part, because of how it happened. He was with lots of problems and told me he loved me, that probably he would regret this option, but he needed time alone to work out his mind and he didn’t want me to “wait” for him. He is a guy with some problems caused from panic disorder; and at the time, I knew he wasn’t well and almost “force him” to speak with him. Of course, this only made him run away. In Frebuary, we talked and mailed a few times; I even told him that I missed him, but he asked me not to pressure him. One day, he just told me that it was better to stop all the contacts, even as friends. And it was the last time we spoke. I know after that he started a new relation (that ended a few weeks later); now I don’t know if he is seeing anybody.

During the past months, I realized that in fact our relation needed some space; but it’s too late. I still love him, and I know for sure it’s true love, not loneliness or co-dependency; I’ve been enjoying myself and have done some new activities but I MISS HIM. Sometimes I’ve a strange feeling – I don’t know to explain, but due to some of his attitudes I’m convinced that he still has feelings for me and we will talk again. but then again I’m afraid because I may be dreaming and expecting something that will never happen.

Sorry this long post, but I was needing

No. The last time we talked he said me some nasty things and instead of replying in the same line I decided to e-mail him wishing all the happiness in the world. And I trully wish that. I love this guy so much, that I only wish “see” him happy, even that means “away” from me.

Anyway, his birthday is on 29th may and I’m thinking on send him a SMS… and wait for his reaction!