Somebody that i use to know by Gotye - exactly how i feel now!

This cracks me up, i just heard the song and it brought back a memory from two weeks after our breakup when my ex said he didn't want us to be like the song 'somebody that i use to know' well i googled the lyrics and guess what! to a T this is exactly whats happened and how i feel!!

Haha, sorry i just needed to share this with someone because wish i could e-mail him and be like remember what you said? well it happened!

Ah this is the song I played time and time again in those dark early days of Feb and March this year. The perfect BU song but one I cant stand to listen to now ha ha not becuase of heart ache but because it drives me bonkers heard it so many times lol. But well worth a listen or 10 for people going through the early stages of break up!

I remember this song played every single time my ex and I would spend time together. Literally every time without fail even if just as background music in a restaurant. I never thought much of it but couldn't stand to listen to it for a while after the BU because it was attached to so many memories. Since I've accepted all that happened I've kind of adopted it as an anthem of sorts regarding him. It can be helpful indeed!

Archived