Today is a rough day for me. I know my ex is having a hard time at this breakup, but that's what she wanted, because she broke up with me. I am still maintaining NC, because I know that's the only way to heal. It's just soooooooooo hard because I can feel my own depression setting in, and I have always been there for her to help her feel better, but this I cannot be. God I want to call her, but I know that won't truly accomplish anything. If she calls me, I am going to play it loose and not go running back to her- even if there is a chance this will all work out, it can ONLY work if we take our time to rebuild our trust and get back to having open hearts and minds again. I know it's ludicrous, because the fact of the matter is that we won't be getting back together, that nothing has changed, and that no miracle is going to happen today. Good luck my friends. I can feel the depression setting in again, and I hope I'll find the strength to fight it off as I have in the past.

you have good days and bad days, im like a yo-yo really, but one thing for sure is there is no way im going phoning him especially when im in the depths of depression cos then i may reinforce for him why he broke up with me.

Chat here, tell us all about the bad days and the good, that's what i do.

im ok today but monday and yesterday i was awful. it comes in waves and you just have to go with it but dont contact the ex, you will feel worse afterward, believe me i know, ive done it and i felt even worse afterward. the desparation will pass and then you will be proud of yourself that you didnt ring and were strong